Lara's changes

• I have noticed that Lara has changed (who hasn't! :P ) but i went on TRG's avatar pics menu to have a look and there was all the old pics(brought back so many memories!!!! ;) ) and there Lara is smiling and she's happy and she's enjoying her life. :lol: But then i came to the AoD pictures and yeah they are great pics and stuff but Lara isn't smiling and yeah in the new game "a drakness has cast over her life" but it made me feel sad.... :-( does anyone agree with me or IS it just me. :einfall:

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• This question is difficult to answer. I agree with you, but I always have in mind that the figure Lara looks much more detailed than before and this is a big plus.

Put a smile on her face and the new Lara is my favourite.

• I want to have the old Lara back. Lara isn't really herself anymore.
    In my opinion the end of TR IV was stupid. All thought that Lara would be dead and Core said that it would be the last TR game. Then TR V came out and Core said again, that this would be the last one. And then they made TR VI.

• HI :wave:
    I like the old lara best :-D i don't know why but there is something over :lara: that the new :aodshorts: is missing also as sherry said she is smiling and enjoying her life 8-).

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

Original von ascho

I like the old lara best :-D i don't know why but there is something over :lara: that the new :aodshorts: is missing also as sherry said she is smiling and enjoying her life 8-).

I agree. there is something just not right with the "new" Lara. Maybe.....no she has to go back from being :aodshorts: to being :red: .
    The end of TR4 is where it all went wrong. They shouldn't have left it on a cliff-hanger. And if they did then they should have told us what happend to her in TR5. (We STILL dont even know what happend to her. :roll: ) And even then they should have kept her the same and done something like "TombRaider:lara's revenge"( :P ) then she could have got the iris off von croy THEN just to piss him off!!! I want the old Lara back.(oh and Edios keep Kurtis but just BRING BACK THE OLD LARA!!!-(that way he would have more fun :P -just take a look at the first set of pics to see what i mean http://www.larasmansion.com/normal/index.html! ))

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• [quote="Sherry"] We STILL dont even know what happend to her. :roll: ) And even then they should have kept her the same and done something like "TombRaider:lara's revenge"( :P ) then she could have got the iris off von croy THEN just to piss him off!!! I want the old Lara back.(oh and Edios keep Kurtis but just BRING BACK THE OLD LARA !!!quote]

that could be cool LARA'S REVENGE :catlara: SNIKY 8-) LARA HA HA HA
    Von croy is going to regreat :P .

• :P I know! :P
    see so many people already agree with me. EVERYBODY WANTS THE OLD LARA BACK!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should go in there and tell edios.- with a couple of pistols of course :P ................

• MAYBE :P
    But should we not go to core design they make the game right. Eidos are just puplishing the game (they know it's a good game 8-) and is going to get alot of money in) .

Original von ascho

MAYBE :P
    But should we not go to core design they make the game right.

Not any more, Crystal Dynamics is now responsible for making the new game.

• well whoever it is that is making the games they should seriously bring the old Lara back!!!!! :P

• I may be on my own in this but I like the new Lara! Sure, she should enjoy her life, but she has a lot on her mind now. Von Croy dead, on the run, chasing 600 year old alchemists. Cut her some slack... :-?

Original von Kurtis99

but she has a lot on her mind now. Von Croy dead, on the run, chasing 600 year old alchemists. Cut her some slack... :-?

O.k i can agree with you on this one BUT she has had a lot of shit on her back before in past games. They may not be that bad but when a load of bad guys has chased her all over the world for the artifacts she has collected she still kept a smile on her face. Sorry but i'm sticking to the old Lara.(looks like i'm going to restart TR1.... :P )

Original von Sherry

very clever!!!!!! :P

THANKY :-D
    and good for you you are going to start tr 1 again BRAVO *-) :wink:

• My TR1 doesn't work on my Windows XP PC. It freezes after the clip at the end of Tomb of Qualopec (level 4) even if I skip it. :cry: