worst boss (Core's Tomb Raider)

• Chill out TRG im just saying it was a little more detailed and its easier for me to read a solution book thats in front of me. My PS2 is downstairs and my computer is upstairs. so if i was to read yours i'd have to run upstairs all the time. not good. thats why it was easier. but if you really must know what it says:
    "Brother Obscura
    Draw your V-Packer and take a defnesive stance. Brother Obscura has taken a disliking to your presence. He will float ready to charge at your slowly killing you. Before Brother Obscura has a chance to swoop in on you, blast him with your V-packer. The force backs him up. But be warned he wont stay stunned forever. he'll come back just as powerful as before. You cannot defeat Brother Obscura, you can only stun him. When you achieve this scan the statues for the blue light. Sheath your weapon and run to the light immediately. Press action and Lara will take the light. If you let Brother Obscura near the light it will jump. So move as fast as you can. Once the painting is in your possesion scan the edges of the room for some goodies. After you have collected evrything flee. Head out of the alter room and down the steps. There will be shallow water. but not for long water comes gushing out of the cealing filling the room."

And thats it, the end of the level. what do you think?

• I think: they didn't make it obvious that the ghost will most of the time miss you if you are crouched. And they said to stun the ghos and then look for the blue light, well if it's at the other end of the room, good luck.

But whatever works for you. I admit the "having it in front of you" is an argument.

Besides don't care which solution helps you, as long as one does.

• I have the official strategy guide cuz it came wit a free poster :-D but i did use it sometimes and i found a few thins didn't fit. they must have made the book before they changed a few minor things in the game *shrugs* i didn't even know walkthroughs existed at the time :oops:

• yeah i looked at it and it had the bit about lara having 2 guns and she dosnt she only uses one. there was also a bit where at the end of galleries unders eige the movies had lara in shorts even though she was wearing long combats when i was playing her. Even so both TRG's walthrough and the book gave me an idea of what to do. (TRG's cause her walkthrough is very detailed sorry AB and the book cause it had screenshots.) but remember the bit in the game in the strahov fortress where the movie shows echart murduring luddick well she was wearing shorts i found out that after lara was wearing the denim gear she was wearing shorts but they decided to make her have them long and then roll them up later on. they didnt change the video clip!!