Which TR movie should be game with AJ.

• HI :wave:
    Okay tell me what you think :einfall: When i say what if they made a game out of One of the two TOMB RAIDER movie's with Angelina Jolie :training: with the leading headrole in the game. And not the real croft :red: as we know her :einfall:

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :-D

( ANS TRG IF THIS SUBJECT HAS BEEN UP WILL YOU CLOSE IT :-D PLEASE)

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• I voted for the second movie. I think the locations were nicer. Greece (there's a nice new custom level in greece), China (I loved that part in TR2) ...

But with the outfits from the first movie.

• I like the second one too. The first one was a bit of a letdown, but the second one was good.

• Hi :wave:
    I think :einfall: both were real good but in the first TOMB RAIDER :training: it was the story :einfall: that was important. And the second TOMB RAIDER :china: it was the action :shoot: When you see at the second movie's storylinie it was kind of lame :P but the second movie would be great as game 8-)
    BUT also the first :-D
    AGGGHHHHH I CAN'T DECIDE :mad:
    OKAY BOTH WOULD BE GREAT 8-)
    I WANT THE FIRST 8-)
    GOT TO GO BYE :wave:

• hey 8-)
    i just went down to the mall and rented tomb raider 1 :training: and guess what it was a favorit movie :-o cool huh :-D at block buster i think it's global :einfall:

• HI I'm back :-D
    sherry have you only seen the first :siberia: bad one you should see the second :mdive: too when you do tell me what you think :wink: