Tibetan Foothills

• I am on the snow mobile. I am inthe opening with all the ramps. I have moved the two ice blocks and killed the two leopards in the cave. I am now back on the snow mobile and on the series of ramps that take lead to the cace mouth where I have moved the ice blocks. I assume I am supposed to jump the snow mobile into the cave but after 50 tries it just won't jump that gap... any suggestions? Am I heading the right way??

HELLLLLP MEEEEEEE!

• You are heading the right way, and this is a very frustrating jump you have to do there. Are you on the PC? If so, you could send me your savegame and I can try my luck with the jump, last time I tried I was pretty good.

• I've completed the whole TR2 game and I know right where you are.

May I suggest that once you reach the cave with the snowmobile, slow down and turn the snowmobile around and slowly go to the edge of the cave. Turn it around to face the inside of the cave. From here, you should be able to get a good, running start to jump it. From the opening of the cave, start the snowmobile going and use the "action" key to accelerate the snowmobile to go faster, making sure you use the arrow keys, particularly the "up" arrow once you are facing the gap. It's been a little while since I played the game and at the Foothills. Hope this bit of info helps you.

• I made it to the snowmobile pulled the blocks left n right to clear the way but I can not make the jump. I am on the long ramp with 3 little ramps and then a big ramp leading to the big cave. I cannot make it over the gap to the big cave even at full speed?
    PLZ HELP!
    spoonman

• Unless you are playing on the PC and can send me a savegame, I cannot help you much.

This is a difficult jump and you have to try a couple of times, you have to use the full length of the ramp to speed up, without falling off.

• "spoonman" wrote:

I made it to the snowmobile pulled the blocks left n right to clear the way but I can not make the jump. I am on the long ramp with 3 little ramps and then a big ramp leading to the big cave. I cannot make it over the gap to the big cave even at full speed?
    PLZ HELP!
    spoonman

You can go faster if you press the action button! You'll need it in more places later!

• i have decided to play tombraider 2 agen and i managed to get to the end of tibetan foothills to the part were at the end when you have to jump into the water and climb onto the platform to end the level i looked on your walkthrough and it said if i just drive of the end on my snowmobile then lara should just atomaticly jump of the snowmoblie and land in the water but she just land on the floor and dies iv tryed everything i can think of like just running and jumping into the water but its too far for lara to jump ...iv always been abel to do it before but now i cant ......any suggestions?? :shrug

• Is that on the PlayStation or on PC? If you are playing on a PC, I would appreciated it, if you uploaded your savegame, so I can have a look at it.
    I don't understand why it would not work, but there is a way to do this bit on foot:

Walk over to the right side of the cliff edge. Turn around, drop back and grab the edge, and traverse all the way to the wall on the left. Safety-drop to the snow below. Lara will slide to a stop on the ice ledge. Turn around (so Lara's back is to the pool) and safety-drop again, or take a running jump off the corner of the ice ledge to land in the water.