First or Second Movie/Film?

• hey TRG i know this girl like personally-she goes to my school and she is my best friend-i introduced her to the website and i told her to start a new tpic if sher wanted do please have a go at me rather than her! :P :sun: 8-) :-D :) 8) ;) :wink:

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• I am not wanting to have a go on anyone. :sun: I just wanted to point out that the other topic is more successful :-D and that we should continue over there.

• I think what TRG is saying is right it would fill more room :wink: to other exiting topics that hasn't been up :-D

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• yeah but i havn't seen a topic asking which film is better. point it out and i'll leave it at that. :)

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• Well I was only trying to get peoples opinions on the films so i can post the results on my up-coming movie site, god :roll: . I like the movies better than the games anyway, the games are extermely crap. :evil: I speak a bit of german and my friend speaks fluent german, and she taught me something, but I don't how to spell it but,

Du bist ein Eselloch So können Sie Schließen Sie auf und Gehen Sie fickt sich. :haha:
    I'll never waste my time on here again. And Anyone who devotes their time constantly checking up on a sad crappy Tombraider Fourm is sooooooooooo F***ing STUPID :stupid: !!! What a waste of time.At least my site will be better than yours. :sun:

I have better things to do got to go.

Love you lots :ouch: Bye mother fuckers! :-D :wave: :P

• OKAY
    THAT WAS VERY RUDE :x OR SHOULD I SAY WHAT THE H*** IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND :mad:

• look i think this is getting out of hand-about a stupid topic that is out of place :roll: . It is pathetic :stupid: . We should end this right now. TRG lock this topic. I'll tell my friend to keep her mouth shut in future if she's pissed off. so please i'll say this for everyone-sorry! and this will count for my friend aswell.

• yeah i think to it is getting out of hand :-D sorry about me getting mad :roll:

• Hey look, I was just pointing out that we had an open discussion on this topic already. People who visit here regulary are probably not interested to answer this question again. I did not yell at you or anything.

There is no need to get rude. Maybe you should have checked the board rules before posting!!???

Be nice to others!
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

Please prevent double posts!
    Before you post anything especially open a new thread:
    Make sure there isn't a similar thread out there already. If you fail to comply you will be given a warning.

I am not very strict when it comes to the last rule, but I am when it comes to the first. Consider this your final warning.