I download Legacy of Gods and I don't know what to do HELP!!

• So what did the read me say? I cannot help you, when you don't tell me exactly what you have done...

Is this your first custom level?

Basically what you always have to do is: either copy the wad files into the graphics/wads folder, run the tomb2pc to create a tr4 filde (which can then be found in the data folder. Or if you get a complied version (a tr4, just copy it into the data folder)

The srcipt.dat and english.dat (if modified) go into the main folder. And then you just start the tomb4.exe and start the level you have installed, in some cases if the script has been modified it might start automatically.

• The readme said to do this First make a copy or a Backup of your files in the folder LE,
    now Copying all "*.TR4" files in the data folder and the sound files in the audio folder;

Audiofiles are as a "mp3 version",
    convert the MP3-files with the attached program,
    it converts all MP3-files automatically in the " tr4 wave format ";
    and I did all that and I still cannot get it to work!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

• So what happens when you start the tomb4.exe? Did you copy script.dat and english.dat if there were any? That's important. Where all mp3 converted to wavs correctly?

• The readme says "Please contact http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com and request a download link for the Tomb Raider Level Editor. Then follow instructions below:

1. Download TRLE.
    2. Install "trle_uk.exe"
    3. Go to C:\Program Files\Core Design\TRLE
    4. Double-click "tom2pc.exe"
    5. Click "ADD" (under Edit Script)
    6. Select Title.TOM. Click Open
    7. Click "ADD" again. Select TUT1.TOM
    8. Click Open
    9. Click Build All (right hand side)
    10. Wait for "Build All Complete" to appear in Output Window

*** Close "tom2pc.exe"

11. Doube-click "tomb4.exe", select "New Game" and then "Playable
    Tutorial Level"

*** Note. Follow steps above to build remaining TOM levels."

• I am not really in the mood to explain to you everything about your computer. We all had to learn this stuff at some point. I don't know where you can turn them on and you have not told me what operating system you are using.

• I got a new computer and I download the level editor and it works, I have played two custom levels on it, The tomb of the Vikings, and Area 51? which can be downloaded from tombraiderchronicals.com. I'm happy. I need to figure out is to how to play my own levels.

• For water enter a number in the W field under the 2D field.

To make a level playable you have to save the wad and run the tomb2pc.exe

I recommend you try building the demo level and read the manual along with it. These are basic questions and are all answered on the first pages.

I am fine with helping you when you are having a problem, but not with reading the manual for you.