Hey, I got finished with

• way to go laracroft2009 :-D
    you finished them already :o
    cool that you finished them all 8-)
    then you have something to look forward too 8) TR 6 :aodshorts: :wink:
    Which platform PS2 or PC are you going to buy the game to???

I have only finidhed TR 5 :catlara: and TR 6 :aodshorts: :oops:

AND by the cool that you finished them :-D

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• i meant which he was going to buy it not which he has. :-D

Unless :???: you also asked about that then i am sorry :oops:

• I'm going to get a PS2 for TR 6. By the way what is the storyline for TR 6??? The order I played the games were TR2, TR, TR3, TR5 and recently finished TR 4. I know I didn't play in the right order but I got it done.

Original von laracroft2009

I'm going to get a PS2 for TR 6. By the way what is the storyline for TR 6???

That's one thing you will find out when you get the game. I recommend you watch the video instead of listening to us telling you what happens.

• yeah it is much better :-D
    there are several TR6 trailers on the offical site.

In case you don't know the address :wink: . (I think you do, know it but in case you don't :roll: )

http://www.tombraider.com

you can get to know everything about the game TR6 AOD :aodshorts:.
    it's cool. 8-)

if you need help you know where to come :P

• i've played the nightmare stone on gameboy it was bad the controls were very bad and the subtitles didnt sound like anything lara would say :???:

Original von angelbabe

I thought it was for the ps2? ahwell hope you enjoy the game and if you need any help you know where to come :D

Well, I was going to get on PS2 but then when I saw it I desided to get it on PC, because I couldn't wait any longer.

• A real TR fan i must say! how much did you buy it for? When i got my ps2 version it was £39.99 and the computer version was £10 more expensive!! and that was from "game"

• $9.98 plus tax in the untied states but after I installed it I started to play the game (Lara is hot in this game) but then my computer froze so I had to rebot the computer and I put in the first disk and it said please insert disk one. How many disk it the game for on PS2? 'Cause on PC it's two. And I saw the first cutscene. Its intersting. Any way can you please send my screen shots of any level or any cut scene. I may have to get it on PS2.

Original von tombraidergirl

PC = two CDsPS2 = one DVD

for the ps2 its not a dvd a dvd is a film not a game. its just a disk. thats what its callled.

• That's not correct, it's a game DVD. Game CDS on the PS2 haven't been used since Tekken Tag Torunament. If they are silver they are most of the time DVDs, PS2 Games on CDs are for example blue.

Check out the backside of the cover. It either sais Compact Disc or DVD Rom.

Don't tell me you didn't know that DVDs aren't only for Movies *lol* We are using them for databackups and more.