Which is the hardest game so far? (TRI -TAOD)

• I'm wandering which game out of the whole TR series so far, did you think was the hardest? Admittidly i have only comleted, TR2, TR3, Tr5 and TR6 but still the hardest for me out of those games was TR3. TR2 was quite easy, and TR5 i had TRG's walkthrough to folow (very nice indeed TRG :wink:) and for TR6 i had a little help from a friend, borrowing her solution book. Bu that still dosnt make a differnce. I did try and follow a walthrough but it made no differnce.

• I agree. 3 and 4. I personally found 3 more difficult, I was stuck in the boat in the South Pacific for ages. Didn't know where to go. In 4 I had some problems in the Sphinx area, all this going back and forth I found very confusing.

AoD was a bit to easy for my taste, except for the ghost (took me ages to figure out what to do) and Boaz (I cannot work with Kurtis :-D ) But the rest of the game was just easy, you always had to find a spot where the hand symbol appeared. Only the clock in Archaeological Dig and a few other things were fun.

• I found 3 really hard, i am ashamed to admit that i really didn't get very far with it, i think i am going to have to give in and find a strategy guide for it.

But also i am finding 4 hardish, im at the bit with the charging bull thingy, but stuck but getting there slowly...must play it more

Original von Lara-is-my-rolemodel

IT ALL MY NEW LAPTOPS FAULT!!! :comp:

I know the feeling. My PC is on holidays at the moment. I only start it up to fetch some mails. (I only fetch my main account on the laptop.) The laptop takes 10 seconds to start up, why should I be bothered to start the PC? :-D

• Do you know what you have the exactly the same problem as me. I used to have a computer, i used to play the Sims (love that game :-D ) but then my uncle needed a computer so my dad gave him my computer and gave me a laptop in replacement. It sucks! I cant play TR i cant play the Sims. :sad: ahwell. At least i still have the internet (precious*in a smagal vioce* LOL)

• I don't play the sims, besides my laptop likes all my game ;-) Except Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, it's not XP compatible, and the patch only works with an english version, but mine is german. :cry:

Original von darkcafe

Do you know what you have the exactly the same problem as me. I used to have a computer, i used to play the Sims (love that game :-D ) but then my uncle needed a computer so my dad gave him my computer and gave me a laptop in replacement. It sucks! I cant play TR i cant play the Sims. :sad: ahwell. At least i still have the internet (precious*in a smagal vioce* LOL)

my sims completly killed my last PC so i am not aloud to install it on my new laptop, but if i can get this stupid f***ing thing to save files onto disk i will be able to make space and less problems for my sims!!!!! BUT NO OF COURSE NOT THIS STUPID THING WON'T COPY ONTO DISK AND THERE ARE NO LONGER FLOPPY DRIVES!!!!!!!!! :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
    :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

• hmmm well i just lost out its been a year since ive had my computer and im having withdrawal symptons *i run up to the wall and hit my head 3times then someone comes in with a bucket of water....* :ouch:

Original von tombraidergirl

Having no floppy drive is a real problem I think. I am thinking of buying a usb stick or memory stick.

i agree A drives were so simple and perfect :cry:

whats a usb stick or a memory stick :oops:

• Well, I'm kinda young for a laptop and just use a PC. I don't know where I'd be without my PC and my PS2. Probably out getting fresh air, exercise and all that crap.
    And the Sims, i agree, is a great game. I have 5 expansions (Hot Date, On Holiday, Unleashed, Superstar and Makin' Magic). I luv it. Graphics dated, though. The Sims 2 will be unreal! Maybe you lot can get it too.
    You know what games are cool too? MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games. It's great fun playing games with real people.

• yeah sims 2 is coming out next it looks fantastic
    check out this link for some pictures. it'll be relesed the end of this year. and whatsmore i have some great news lara-is-my-rolemodel-my dad is fixing a new computer up for me. so its back into PC TR and back into the sims im sooo happy. in fact im so happy im gonna make a website about the sims! :) :D :-D 8-) 8) :P :wink: ;) :lol: :haha: :wave: :thumbsup: [:o)] :cake: :sun: *-) ***-) **-) :rope: :kiss: :winki: :jump:
    anyway here the link for some sims 2 pictures:
    http://www.thesims2.ea.com
    take a look!

• "Lara-is-my-rolemodel wrote:

whats a usb stick or a memory stick :oops:

You can attach a USB Stick to your USB port and store data on it, they are available in different sizes. 64 MB, 128 MB... 512 MB click for example
    and I think there are some with even bigger capacities.

Memory Stick is a sony thing. It's mainly used with digital cameras, but also some multimedia PCs got MS slots, mine has, and so has my laptop so that would be an alternative for me. That or the above mentioned USB Stick.