Cobral Independence

• Cobral Independence

Independence Boys
    Chapter 1

[ffstory]
    Chad's Office Nov 25 36 days
    Lara walked into Chad's office and leaned against the white frame of the door she had her jeans and a black tank with denim jacket she inquired her presence by dropping her bag on the floor. Chad heard the bag hit the ground as he sat in a leather chair he said Hello Lara nice of you to come have a seat. Lara closed the door and walked towards Chad she replied quickly I’ve just spent the last 6 hours on a plane I think ill stand. Chad closed the blinds and said well something very interesting has come up and once again you interest must be acquired. Lara fetched her bag and slipped her hand inside. Chad continued you no the dig down in France. Lara sat on the arm of chair letting the bag slip onto the seat she said she mean the dig Kurtis was in. Chad replied yes it seems Kurtis and some other people went missing Lara stood up and what do you intend… she was cut off be a snap and a servant standing near by handed Lara a case she opened it and found many files she read off the titles , Cobral spectrum , vensito statues, …. Chad interrupted he said Kurtis Victoria and Sensay are in trouble they need your help. Lara nodded she said now is everything arranged? I must go to France and see this myself but first I must retrieve a few things in England. Chad replied very well mean while we will be upgrading your pistols first aid etc. Chad slammed a button and Lara dropped down a hole that appeared around her chair.

England Nov 25 36 days
    Lara got out of the car as it slowed in front of the manor. She waved him on and went to the speaker box, outside the gate. Her butler answered he said hello Lara welcome back Lara pressed a button and said hello and please open the gate Im in a hurry butler replied ok the gates opened and Lara walked to the house and butler opened the door. He asked Lara another dig mystery from Chris? Lara said yes not stopping heading upstairs Lara reached a secret spot for a door she asked butler to pull the lever he obeyed and the wall spilled to the side ad glass doors were revealed she swept thro them and got her pistols and placed them in there holster the shotgun in place etc. she pulled out a few maps stashed them in a side pocket and grabbed a few large medipacks and headed out side wile a helicopter hovered with a long rope ladder hanging down she shouted to the butler take care of the manor for me as it lifted she climbed up and when she got in a friend of Lara’s, Selise, was driving he said next stop France. Lara nodded.

France Nov 26 35 days
    Lara dropped out of the plain she sky dived down to the target then she pulled her chute and floated down to the ground. She was greeted by a kid 16 was her guess his name was Michael he said him and Donavan were the only A.I.T.’s left. Lara asked him if any adults were here he said no. He lead her to a hut used for breaks there an 18 year old was sitting typing on a lap top. Michael told Donavan Lara had arrived and Donavan closed his laptop he said everyone is gone. Lara said I no Donavan took the curtsey of telling me that. Donavan had black hair and lite green eyes he had a tanned skin texture and his hair was spiky he wore blue jean capris and he had a white shirt laying near by he had a camo print head band laying near by as for Michael he was a brunette and had fair but tanned skin he had lite green eyes and his hair was spiky also he wore camo capris and a tank top. Donavan reached for his shirt which had the sleeves ripped off. Lara asked what happened to the archeologist and other A.I.T.’s Michael said that he was going to get water in Marcella when it happened when he came back all that was left was Donavan. Lara looked at Donavan what went on she said. Donavan began…[/ffstory]
    To be continued.

• Do you want to enter the contest with that? If so you should finish it before posting and post it into the other forum. (Contest)

Otherwise please don't use the attachment function, that was supposed to be for the contest only. I don't have that much space on the server. And please everybody don't use docs. Use rtf, Word can save as rtf. docs can carry viruses, rtfs can not.

• Yes, also on yours, it's possible with every word...

So was this for the contest? if so, please delete it again and wait till it's finished before you post it and then please post it in the other forum!!