kurt sucks

• Maybe he could follow you around and you could switch between them. And then there could be bits where they must split up for a particular task or something.

Original von Kurtis99

Maybe he could follow you around and you could switch between them. And then there could be bits where they must split up for a particular task or something.

sorry didnt notice this before this would be so cool. i like this :D

• i think they should listen this is there last chance to keep lara on top and if they screw it up lara could be gone forever :o :-o :cry: :ouch:

Original von snake

i think they should listen this is there last chance to keep lara on top and if they screw it up lara could be gone forever :o :-o :cry: :ouch:

i know pwoplw just wouldnt care anymore. i personally think that they should leave her after this game bacause bigger and better ideas are coming into the gaming world so she would just get over run :???:

• i don't want her to go away i just want her games to be great again in OPM magazine they gave each TR 10/10 thats every game i want that again

• AoD was meant to be the big breakthrough and the debut of "new" Lara. But the made a total mess of that one!

• the ad worked on it 4 bout 3 4 years how did they mess it up the controls were crap there were still bugs the story was half arsed it wouldnt have been so bad if it was on the real release date but the went bout 1 year over wat the fuck were they doin in that time having holidays off

• That's why you only give the info about 2-3 months in advance. It would be a great idea to make a game in secret and only reveal it close to the release date.