Silent Hill 4 'The room'

• Hey guys!
    I only wanted to ask u something... uhhm has anybody here played Silent Hill 4? Cuz I haven't played it yet and I wanted to no more about the environment in the game and also the monsters... Well uhhm let's have a nice conversation about Silent Hill.
    Has anybody played Silent Hill??? I've only played the third game and I started playing the second game...

• no u wanna know wat silent hill 4 is like well its brilliant 4 a start the enviroments r a prison a park an apartment a street your room a train station and i think thats it the game is scary as hell the monsters r a 2 headed baby snakes dogs and there r loads more just cant think there is also the worst enemy in the game they can only be described as ghosts they hover and they cant be killed only stunned and for every stage u do u meet some1 and they turn into ghosts as well very scary 1's and its done as more of a level thing rather than a continues stream to the end... thats about it any questions :-D

• Yeah I no it's aged 18>_< have to ask my mum *muahahahaha* ...
    Thx Snake.
    I just love Silent Hill it's so scary and probably the greatest game I've ever seen and played!
    Cool a headed baby snake that sounds good... no that sounds awesome. Damn I want to play Silent Hill 4!-.-
    My boyfriend is Silent Hill obsessed (yeah me too^^) and he wants to give me Silent Hill 1 and 2 but he always forgets them>_<.

• i dont think it should av got an 18 its just like the rest only scarier o and dont read any reviews on it coz its bullshit the game is classic in fact 1 of my best games go get go go go