Dragon's Lair

• Hello everybody, I have a question. I've played TRII before, and now I'm for the second time in the dragon's lair. I'm ready to defeat him, BUT I DONT HAVE THE DAGGER!! Where can I get it, because last time I already had it. Really frustrating to be so near the end, and not able to finish it! Gr Pelaminoskep

• I think you are confusing something, or you had a bug before. You cannot have the dagger. You have to pull the dagger out of the dragon when it's down.

• :sola: If you have played TR 2 then you know what to do when you reach the dragon(app@roach the man...then he turns into the dragon).Shoot at him for few moments.Then jump into the pool(if you want collect the ammo and medipacks,but then you have to go and take some air).Go to the middle of the pool (make sure that the dragon follows you) and start making circles(5-6),but not circles of the pool only of the middle!Then go to a corner hole(fast)and get out of the water.Then you will see that the dragon is confused.If it hasn't work try again if you want.If its worked start shooting him.He'll concentrate,but you have earn little time for :shoot: shooting not for :run: running from fire!
    :winki:Good luck!

• you can also stand behind one of the stone pillars just to the right or left from where he's breathimg fire. the flames will hit the pier and you can still shoot his hind quarters.
    Regards
    Rossco :jump:

Original von Rossco
    you can also stand behind one of the stone pillars just to the right or left from where he's breathimg fire. the flames will hit the pier and you can still shoot his hind quarters.
    Regards
    Rossco :jump:

I agree to this proposal. I found it a good solution to overcome this bastard of a dragon.

Klaas