What did you think of The Man of Bronze

• I started reading Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Man of Bronze and I have not gotten very far. And I was wondering if you read it what did you think of the book what parts was your favorite and what parts did you dislike?? Do not tell me anything that goes on in the book no examples taht gives away the plot or anything.

• When I was playing Anniversary, I made Lara turn to gold, it reminded me of the silver shields.

What does turning Lara to gold have to do with silver shields?

• The silver shield is a way of defence again weapons, it was made up in the book. Its where the person who activates it is surounded in a silver metal. It is described early in the book.
    When I turned Lara into gold, it surounded her in gold, but it still showed features, like arms and legs and the nose etc.

• When I turned Lara into gold, it surounded her in gold, but it still showed features, like arms and legs and the nose etc.

It turned her into gold, not surrounded her. Solid gold, not like in the Bond movie Goldfinger. ;-)

• Oh yeah :D Whoops

Correction:
    When I turned Lara into gold, it still showed features, like arms and legs and the nose etc.

But in the silver shield, she could move.

--------
    But I have been watching a lot of Bond films recently.

• It turned her into gold, not surrounded her. Solid gold, not like in the Bond movie Goldfinger. ;-)

Although I did love that movie, it was just paint. Gold paint, but not even made of gold, just he colour, [hehe] .