Does time have to go by so fast?

• Many of you know Lara Croft is getting old (in age)
    Soon they will stop making Tomb Raider games
    only if Lara has a kid then the kid can take Lara`s
    place. Time is going by soooo fast that me and boyfriend
    are finally engaged. It fills like yesterday I was playing
    Tomb Raider for the first time and Hayden and me were
    just going on our first date. The only thing I hope is that
    they don`t stop making Tomb Raider games so our kids
    can enjoy the fun we enjoyed when we first played TR.
    Thats all I Have to say.
    Later,
    LaraCroftTwin 8) 8) :roll: :D

• How many other characters have lasted through time?
    Batman, Spiderman, the whole cast and crew of X-men...
    just to name a few.
    So there isn't any real reason to stop the Lara Legacy.

• I agree, good characters do not die. But on the other hand, if Eidos doesn't get out Angel of Darkness soon and if it's crap well then Lara might disappear. Did you realize that more and more Tomb Raider pages close down?
    It all started with tombraiders.com which I thought was the best. Now http://www.4-letterword.com is dead as well. And I cannot reach http://www.larasanctuary.com/ and another german site with walkthroughs http://www.hagix.net is gone as well.

• Thats what I`m saying tombraidergirl. I badly want Angel
    of Darkness to come out soon to but, they made a delay
    on it so now it`s coming out Feburary 14th. That really does
    suck. And I hope this website never does down like the
    others did cause there are still Tomb Raider lovers out
    there. And soon maybe after this game comes out people
    will start loving it again. And I to hope it doesn`t suck.
    Well, got to go
    Later,
    LaraCroftTwin
    8) 8) :roll: :D

• I really hope Tomb Raider will live on forever, like all those other characters. But it sure will be a very sad say indeed if they decide to stop making Tomb Raider. :cry: I know my site will stay up for as long as I like Tomb Raider. And I know others will also.

Let's not hope that the game we love so much will not disapear forever, anytime soon. :)

• Im a kid and kids are our future right? If I have anything to do with it, tomb raider will never die! I'll make my own tomb raider stuff and pass this honorable Croft Legacy down to my kids.

LARA LIVES 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• same goes for me too dude!!!! :P

(it's not men that have the hard lives, its women who have to look after artifacts.)

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• HI :wave:
    I'm never going to through my Tomb Raider games out not now not ever :-D . I'm going to pass them on to my kids and then they go on in family :P .
    And if they say the system is to old im going to make there computer old so they can have the same good old rush through them when they get surprise attacked :haha:.

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• YEAH 8-)
    you are totally right. Some guys (the most of them) are irretating idiots :roll: . Not to insault :P

• who cares about insulting anyone. ;) Men are big-headed. :mad:
    like i said before.....
    .....it's not men that have the hard lives, its the women who have look after the artifacts!!! :P

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• UHHHHHHHHHHHH tuff one to the guys :D.
    yeah an you are totally right in that guys are big-headed :x and also that women :winki: has it tuff with finding the artifact's. Guys are to scared :roll: it seems.

• so true!!!
    try this one....
    Women dont JUST have to look after the mansion...... :winki: try the big kids... :hei2:

• HA HA HA.... that is funny :haha: :hei2: hi hi i really don't know what went threw namco's head when they gave him that clothing

• yeah
    it was a stupid move from Namco to give :hei: that clothes :hei2: i prefer the old one best. and when i played the game for first time and got to the last level i laughed so much i couldn't help myself. he looks so funny a BIG BABY :haha: :hei2:

• BABY!!!! he's so babish that he isn't even born yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :haha: :hei2:

• HA HA HA HA HA........... :haha:
    THAT'S FUNNY