Young Lara is back!

• HI

I found this article it's about young lara returning in legend :shock:
    www.tombnews.com read and find out or read it below
    there are some links that lead to gamestar so if you can german then check in (i'm not that good at german :roll:) and 2 others leading to previous lara games

Young Lara Croft to return in Tomb Raider Legend
    Source: www.tombraiderchronicles.com
    Date: December 15th, 2005

Young Lara is back!
    That feisty, inquisitive young lass who sparred with her former mentor Werner Von Croy will once again make an appearance in Tomb Raider Legend, Eidos' seventh Lara Croft title now under development by U.S. based Crystal Dynamics.

In an interview with Eidos in this month's issue of GameStar, a German video-game magazine, Young Lara will arrive at a derelict suspension bridge where a flashback of a friend who died when the bridge collapsed will spur on a series of high octane events culminating in some arduous mountain climbing and a series of underwater challenges. Eidos has remarkably managed to keep an air-tight lid on the plot propping up Tomb Raider Legend, but as the year winds down and fervent anticipation of next year's release begins to reach boiling point, new information begins to emanate from numerous print media.

Young Lara Croft was first seen in Tomb Raider:The Last Revelation where she was part of the first 2 levels (Angkor Wat & Race For The Iris) of the game, followed by a second apperence in Tomb Raider: Chronicles where she had to do a 3 level (Gallows Tree Labyrinth & Old Mill) part.

that sounds interesting after my oppinion :einfall:

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

The post was edited 3 times, last by ascho ().

• Well it's good someone speaks German at tombraiderchronicles. :roll: The article does not at all sound like its really "young Lara"... it rather sounds like it's just a younger Lara. I would not expect a 16 year old girl.

In Anayas bio it sais:

She's an old friend of Lara's dating back to their days at university, ...

and this adventure was not a university field trip, if i've understood it correctly, so this is probably after their university time.

The youngest we probably get to see is Lara at the age where the plane crashed.

• yeah i agree with will4389 they don't update often unlike others. prince of persia, tekken, soul calibur they updated more often but i can still understand they want to keep as much as possible as a secret,
    but when you don't get info you get tired of waiting without anything new, and i'm afraid of i'm beginning to lose my interest in the game

• i don't mind about the time it takes just if the game gets good but they still can give information a little more regularly

• I am not sure if I want to hear more. It takes all the fun out of the game. When I think back to AoD, I had seen too much before the game came out. I prefer some surprises.