what do you like to listen to?

• :D well if you like REM, then check out murmurs.com. it's a really cool place for REM fans. i like a couple of U2's songs, but not much. who's your fave REM member? do you have one? i like Mike Mills! i also like the Hindu Love Gods, which is basically REM without Michael Stipe as the singer. it was Warren Zevon, Mike Mills, Peter Buck, and Bill Berry.

• I like Aerosmith, Alanis Morissette, Bon Jovi, Creed, Dido, Linkin Park, Puddle Of Mudd, Nine Inch Nails, Filter, Linkin Park, and of course the amazing U2, along with many more....

"What's this?" Lara said aloud. The object shone in the light of her flare. She picked it up. The obsidian artifact was heavy in her hands. She unslung her backpack and placed it inside, her thoughts on how it would look in her treasure room.

• I like :

Celtic music
    Native American music
    Woodpeckers from Space
    The Last Unicorn (top fave !!!)
    Fly on the wings of love
    Simple and Clean (kingdom hearts main theme)
    If you still beleive (legend of dragoon end theme)
    Brave New World
    Land of the living
    Enya
    Panpipe/flute
    Tarzan Boy

or most of the 80`s music

• I like:

Coldplay, REM (mostly the older stuff), Travis, The Coral, Red Hot chili Peppers, Rancid, Motorhed, Metallica, Linkin Park, Green Day, Nirvana, Foo-Fighters, Queens of the stone age, NOFX, The Offspring, Rob Dougan, Rob Zombie, Nine Inch Nails, Moral Treason, Soundgarden, Audioslave and Rage against the Machine.

Theres some other stuff I listen too occasionally, Rob Dougan is the only instrumental artist there, he wrote a lot of music for the Matrix and Matrix reloaded. (Clubbed to Death plays in the scene where Neo is pushing against everyone and the girl in the red dress walks past and Furious Angels plays in reloaded in the first Agent fight)

• I like loads of songs but the only single i really like is lose yourself by emminem and I also like Christina agulera's stripped album cause her songs have so much meaning to them. :wink:

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• HI :wave:
    I like to listen to U2, Aaliyah and linkin park :-D
    have any of you heard of Aaliyah :einfall: there are so may people that hasn't it's like i'm the only one :-(

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• Maybe, I like most of them and they sit stuck in my head :-D
    you should try

Try again
    Loose rap
    Extra smoth
    More than a woman
    Tell me your that sombody

I'll come with more songs laiter if you need any 8-)

Original von ascho

Aaliyah :einfall:(

Whos Aaliyah? I'm sure your not the only one whos heard of her! :sun:

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• Aaliyah was a singer ( she died :-( :cry:) i'm listening to her right now :cry: she was also in a movie "Romeo must die" good movie with Jet lee :-D I recamend to see it it's good :thumbsup:

• ascho: i know who aliyah is, but not as a singer as an actress. i luv her in queen of a damned

My music:
    Nickelback,
    puddle of mudd,
    Nirvana,
    Alanis Morissette,
    Velvet revolver,
    H.I.M
    Linkin Park (sorta),
    Melissa Auf der maur,
    Courtney love,
    Sex pistols,
    Evanescence,
    Incubus
    nine inch nails (only one album, want to buy more any suggestions?)
    The rasmus(they areAlright)

the list goes on and on, but basically not really into punk.

and two people/bands in music i wish would die are:
    avril lavigne
    and guns n roses (i hate axel because he is a self absorbed prat, and velvet revolver rules because its GnR without him :shoot: )