i'm a newbie, but i joined the other day

• hey guys! i just wanted to put up an "introduce yourself" kind of thread here. my name is Hannah Scoggins and i like Tomb Raider, Tori Amos, REM, David Bowie, The Smiths, anime, Cowboy Bebop, etc. you can kinda tell i like old music like the 80s kind of stuff. sounds lame, huh? i don't like stuff like Prince and Michael Jackson though. just stuff like The Smiths and REM. my fave TR game that i have actually played all the way through is TR2. i only have TR1 and 2. i'll have to get more money to get TR5 or something. i've been browsing this site for a while now. i guess that's it.

• Welcome Hannah. Well don't get Tomb Raider V. It's not the best, I would say it's not worth the money. The good this is it got the level editor with up. But I have heard you can download it for free. Problem is you need someone who offers it.

If you've got the level editor you can download hundreds of custom levels and play them. There are some really good ones out there, and it's the cheapes way to get Tomb Raider "Games" unless of course you pay a lot of money for your internet connection.

Best places to get all the levels (with ranking)

http://www.laraslevelbase.org/
    and
    http://www.trle.net

• Hi Hannah, i`m LaraCroftTwin or Destine`. I think it`s not lame you like 80`s music I do to. I love REM and Prince their the best. Also
    I like Micheal Jackson. So there is nothing wrong with liking 80`s
    music I love all that kind of stuff.

I really like that you decided to join this site. The people here are
    great. i think the top 3 great people are Puma, tombraidergirl, and
    Lara Alridge. I hope you have a great time here like I have for the past 5 or 6 months I have been here. See ya.
    Later,
    LaraCroftTwin ( you can call me Angie like everyone else) 8) 8) :roll: :D

• what's y'all's(i'm a southerner, yeah :roll:) favorite REM songs? how about fave REM albums? i like Romance, Losing My Religion, What's the Frequency, Kenneth?, Be Mine, E-Bow the Letter, Bang and Blame, Driver 8, It's the End Of the World As We Know It(And I Feel Fine), etc, etc! albums i like: Document, Monster, and New Adventures In Hi-Fi. also, Murmur is pretty good. :)

• Well, my favorites wold have to be ' Be Mine'. Whats your fave
    album and song from Micheal Jackson my fave album is Thiller
    and fave song Billie Jean ( One of his best) This might be dorky
    but I also like Mandonna. My favorite song from her would be Like
    A Virgin ( One of her best ). Nice talkin` to ya ( All so from the south) see ya`.
    LaraCroftTwin 8) 8) :roll: :D

• nice to talk to ya too. i don't like Michael Jackson or Madonna. i just like 80s music like The Smiths, David Bowie(his 80s stuff wasn't the best), and R.E.M., and others. speaking of REM, i got the holiday package today. it has a christmas single, a calendar, and a patch. what's your fave album by REM? and which ones do you have? i have Murmur and Document. my parents have: Monster, New Adventures In Hi-Fi, Eponymous('best of' kind of thing), and Up.

• i bought Automatic For the People and Out of Time not too long ago, just before Christmas. and i also bought(well, mom had to order it from the REMHQ website)Reckoning. Reckoning is very good. i even know how to play So. Central Rain on my guitar. 8) i'm also learning others too.

• I'm Nathan Giesecke (pronounced geese-a-key[hence the name geeseboy]).I like tomb raider and star wars but my current hobbie is AoD. I just joined a few hours ago and I love this place. I would also like to welcome all the newbies. I feel your pain.