Zip and Alister

• Nope, he's not. You guys should check out the intro video (see tombraiderchronicles). There are shots of Zip, Alister and a butler (younger than Winston but older than Hilary...)

• I know this is an old topic, but know that most of us have had a chance to play Legend, I'm guessing we can say different things about them. I like Alister and Zip, well, is Zip. My favourite thing about them so far is when they were in the temple in Peru, I think, and they were talking about the similarities with King Arthur. Zip:"..and whatever King Arthur's sword was called." Alister:" It's called coincedence." Zip:" That's a funny name for a sword." I loved that part. [hehe]

Originally posted by PippinTheJediKnight
    I know this is an old topic, but know that most of us have had a chance to play Legend, I'm guessing we can say different things about them. I like Alister and Zip, well, is Zip. My favourite thing about them so far is when they were in the temple in Peru, I think, and they were talking about the similarities with King Arthur. Zip:"..and whatever King Arthur's sword was called." Alister:" It's called coincedence." Zip:" That's a funny name for a sword." I loved that part. [hehe]

LOL I could have died laughing at that bit. XD

• I just started playing the england level. I enjoyed the argument that they were having about King Arthur's sword when Lara just switches on the power. That was funny [hehe]

• uhu, now when you go back in and you open the door to go further you'll get in a room with exhibits with white buttons in front of them; press those :P

• nothing? when I pressed the white button right next to the entrance zip said (after the narrative from the exhibit)

"press it again; it's like electro shock therapy for alister"

and lara replied:

"I do like keeping alister on edge"

• and at the lady of the lake exhibit:

zip:"I'm confused how can arthur get the sword from the stone from the lady of the lake" (or something like that)

alister:"THEY"RE 2 DIFFERENT BLOODY SWORDS!!!!!"

lara:"Now zip, that was to easy"

• Ahhh Zip is so cool where would Tomb Raider be without him? :sun:
    I love his sense of humour.

It's good to have a dumber-funny-man guy, and a very geeky-scientist guy working together, you always get the best jokes. As seen and heard in TR Legend. [hehe] [hehe]

I didn't know Zip was in Chronicles because I never got to finish it.

Edit: At times I heard Alister I thought he was the butler!

• lol. I redid the england level and heard what Zip and Alister were saying to each other. That was funny. [hehe] And I also like the cut scene at the end of the level. I finished the game today, just dont have all the secrets...