Silent Hill

• hehehe you have to try hard though to get her into bed by playing the guitar or something if i remember correctly hehehe it does fit into the story though and i guess its not seen as pointless whereas people may have thought it was in SA, its with a whore in SA isn't it? they may have seen it as wrong.

• ohh i get it well maybe they just had a thing against rock star :O they often do these days. still farenheit got away with it so they're lucky i guess. I can't wait to get the good ending :D that new game called bully still hasnt come out yet i see, made by rock star aswell, people were protesting about it before.

• yeah i heard it was on PC, but surely being able to control the pelvic thrusts is worse? hehehe the creators of farenheit musta been laughin the whole time hehehe

• hehe what the hell, religion? heheheh theres nothing bad about farenheit as far as religious issues go, i couldn't spot anything blashpemous about it :O maybe the possession?

• oh yes i see, kinda silly really as its not true or made out to be true...its jus a game hehehe i love the way the cop ends up with the main character its a funny twist.

• i thought it was very rushed they dont know each other and then after like a day they say they love each other...WHATS WITH THAT!!? lol

• well its just like a movie heheh things happen like that in hollywood even though its not an american game :O must be some kinda hollywood fever thing going on with that game. I thought he loved his girlfriend anyway, so he sleeps with her then jus moves along to the next one when shes outta the picture :-? hehehe womaniser.

• hehe that was jus like ok theres two people alone in an old train with a matress (or not even that, a wall in fact)...so what do they do,.....hmm HAVE SEX :O weird idea to put in there they coulda jus had a meaningful chat that woulda seemed more realistic.

• hehe yeah i swear he didn't know who the hell she was anyway hehehe and she jus saw him as a rugged attractive man, fair enough but at least learn his name before you learn what the contents of his pants look like!