1st Level: Bolivia

• Have you figured out how to reach the gap in the wall yet?

This is where you have to go first:
    Basically you start from the elevated platform and jump onto one of the handles of the closest turn-thingy, depending on where you've jumped it will either turn left or right. You jump to the second and then third and from there reach the gap in the wall.

Shimmy right, jump past the broken part....

Now here comes the thing you have to do to get the secret. Shimmy only a little bit furter to the right. the fourth contraption is not right behind you. Jump there to grab the handle. It will turn and bring you right in front of the alcove.

• I didn't make it as far as you got..so you probably passed the point i am stuck at.

I am in a room where i have to put the three boxes on the tree spots to open a door. So i do that ... then the door opens so far so good... As soon as i enter the room the door shuts behind me and the small video starts.. OMG the floor is moving away and kinves from the sealing start swinging in front of me...

What do i do then? ...cuz i can't move lara until i die and am reloaded :s very frustrating. the game shows me a blue arrow pointing down ...but before ducking or anything i die. (almost asif the cinematics contains the dying and not the gameplay) am i supposed to take that route?

• These cut scene/gameplay hybrids take a lot of trial an error.

The solution is to press Down + Jump at the first arrow (see pic), and Up at the second arrow.

The cut scene will end with Lara sliding under a closing door and it'll lead to a corridor that leads to the section I described. Careful - there's a Jaguar below.

Incidently, you'll see a reward below during the cut scene - don't try getting it now as you'll need to be in the swing room before you'll find a pushable block that'll provide access.

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
    Have you figured out how to reach the gap in the wall yet?

Now here comes the thing you have to do to get the secret. Shimmy only a little bit furter to the right. the fourth contraption is not right behind you. Jump there to grab the handle. It will turn and bring you right in front of the alcove.

Thanks for the advice.
    I'd got how to use the swings but I'd gone too far on the last shimmy section and jumped up one level.

I've still only managed to spot (and collect) 4 silver and 9 bronze rewards - I haven't seen the three I'm missing, including the gold reward.

Otherwise, I'm very happy to be finally playing the game. :-)

• Thanks :D After i posted the message i tried another 4 times and then i got passed the first kinves section and died ;) so i just whined to early :0 ...

sorry about that ;) ... Its a fun game .. .Altho i kinda dislike i can't use the step left / step right anymore to position lara exactly where i want her its a bit clunky!

• hi im stuck just after the cut scene with the helicopter i keep dying on the rope bridge ive tried running jumping even rolling but the copter keeps shooting out the bridge! Help!

• You run ahead, jump at the first gap, keep running, jump at the second gap, keep running, jump at the third gap, pull up.

Just stay calm and ignore the helicopter, this is a simple "run and jump at the right spot"-scene.

• :einfall: Right on level Bolivia i am really stuck on the part where you have to swing from the (what looks like) cross's with spikes at the end and i think you have to swing in the right order to unlock the mechinesem (sorry if i have got spelling wrong) is that right?

• You have to reach the gap at the opposite wall, to do this, you climb onto the elevation and from there jump onto one of the handles of the nearest cross. It turns, jump towards the next one, which turns as well. Jump to the wall. Then you have to do some climbing and jumping on the ledges.

• I dunno where this should go =S*

But my brother game came with an error =S*

And we couldnt see the cut scene wen the the 1st level is done and the 2nd begins =S*

Someone tell me what happened? Cuz i havent save the game at the 1st level and I dont feel like doing it again =S*

KissS*

^^

• You can save now and I think you can then watch the videos in the main menu.

Extras, Cinematics.

It's a bit complicated to explain what happened otherwise.

Originally posted by treenut
    I didn't make it as far as you got..so you probably passed the point i am stuck at.

I am in a room where i have to put the three boxes on the tree spots to open a door. So i do that ... then the door opens so far so good... As soon as i enter the room the door shuts behind me and the small video starts.. OMG the floor is moving away and kinves from the sealing start swinging in front of me...

What do i do then? ...cuz i can't move lara until i die and am reloaded :s very frustrating. the game shows me a blue arrow pointing down ...but before ducking or anything i die. (almost asif the cinematics contains the dying and not the gameplay) am i supposed to take that route?

I've been trying to get the 3 crates in position forever, No matter how I try to catapult them up from the floor, they don't get all the way up. I am trying to use the magnetic thingie to pull them up but I can't seem to grab it. When I try to pull it up on the swing, it just glides down again. Please help, it's driving me nuts :(