1st Level: Bolivia

• Help,
    I am stuck in the room with the rotating metal crosses. I can get to the last one near the alcove with the silver reward. How do you make Lara jump towards the alcove? She is positioned sideways from the direction she needs to jump. How does she jump and turn? I am on a PC.
    Thanx

Originally posted by Metolius
    Help,
    I am stuck in the room with the rotating metal crosses. I can get to the last one near the alcove with the silver reward. How do you make Lara jump towards the alcove? She is positioned sideways from the direction she needs to jump. How does she jump and turn? I am on a PC.
    Thanx

I have the same issue. I can't make her jump towards the alcove. My platform is a PSP. I don't know how else I'm doing this wrong.

• After jumping the gap when coming from the last of the other three crosses, you have to immediately jump backwards to the handle. The cross is supposed to turn counterclockwise. This will get you in the right position.

• I found that if you always jump to the bar to the left as you face the room, then you can just keep jumping forward, turn the cross, forward, turn, until you are facing a wall. I couldn't see the alcove for a long time, but i just jumped toward the wall and caught a hold. From there i did the rest of the climbing and got out.

• please help sum1 am stuck in this room an its drivin me insane!3 crates on pressure plates dnt know how to get out! :shout:got bronze n silver rewards but just cant seem to find a way out!!!! HELP!!!

• I don't know if you can help me. I'm stuck on the part where I have to place the three boxes to open the door. I've already done that. The problem is that I'm having enormous difficulty with jumping from the chain to grab the gap on the wall. Either she jumps against the wall or to the ground on the other side losing energy... I've been stuck here for I don't know how long. It doesn't matter how I place Lara on the chain she always jumps every where BUT the wall... I just want to pick my PC and throw it out the window....

Can any one help?

Original von Siwen
    I don't know if you can help me. I'm stuck on the part where I have to place the three boxes to open the door. I've already done that. The problem is that I'm having enormous difficulty with jumping from the chain to grab the gap on the wall. Either she jumps against the wall or to the ground on the other side losing energy... I've been stuck here for I don't know how long. It doesn't matter how I place Lara on the chain she always jumps every where BUT the wall... I just want to pick my PC and throw it out the window....

Can any one help?

As far as I remember this problem is only present in the difficult mode, but anyway. As far as I remember you should have Lara not too high on the chain. Direct her with her back to the left part of the wall, where is a bit more space above the horizontal edge, so you have a bit room for errors. Then jump towards the horizontal edge.

At least it worked for me, even in the difficult mode. - But I needed several tries for it, too. So keep going.

Klaas

• What Klaas said is correct: "Not too high on the chain!"

Plus: If the chain is moving - which makes it more difficult- you can stop that, by removing the crate in the middle. Once the two crates at the sides are placed you can savely remove it but sill keep the door open.

• hi there! my mane is maria and I am greek. I' ve just started playing lara croft - legend and I am stuck at the point where I have to jump towards the rope, after having crolles on a liana. forgive my enflish errors. please help!!! thanks!!!

Originally posted by Fanx
    Don't move the crate on to the last triggerpad.

Just have Lara run across the corner to play the cutscene with her standing next to the triggerpad.

To raise the gate to the right level have Lara stand on it until it is at (or near) the right height - she can hop on and off if you want to check the gate with the binoculars. The fact is - you only need two crates for this section, good if you're in a hurry. :-)

That post just saved my life! I finally have the gold reward...WOOHOO