6th Level: England

• Well hey,

im stuck in King Arthurs Tomb in England 58% complete.

im in the tomb with the differnt coffins scattered around the edges, with King Arthur in the glas egg looking thing.

ive found the hanging weight and the bell i came down from, and also the broken coffin.

ive jumped onto the weight rope to raise the bell but nothin much happens.

I think im missing something when i get to that point.

any help would be appreciated

TIA

Prodigy

• I'm also stuck in England, not at 58% though (56%). Anyway, I'm stuck at where Lara has to jump across the bridge and then the bridge falls down. In other words: I can't seem to get past that bridge.

Any1 know how?

Tnx in advance.

[edit] never mind, figured it out already...[/edit]

• Hi guys. Im stuck on Level 6 the one set in England. I'm in this underground cavern outside King Arthur's tomb, where there are 4 circular levers situated on littles islands and the main tomb entrance on the far side with 2 golden swingy things net to it. I can't figure out what to do to get that door open!

• Go up the left side (facing the enterance) you need to jump, slide and swing a few times to get up there. Keep going and you will come to the top with a silver reward and a rope leading into the tomb.

• i have climbed down a rope into a large room! at the bottom of this rope is a bell. there are many what look like tombs around, one is broken and i am able to move it. there is also a large door behind me when i get off the rope! has anyone any suggestions?

(currently trying to find picture)

• ok pull that part of the tomb and position it so that you can jump onto that pillar next to the rope with the weight on the bottom

1) ure ure grapple to start the light thingy in the direction of the bell

2) jump onto the pillar

3) jump onto the rope which raises the bell

*ding dong* your done [hehe]

• oooook

truth is, it's not a boss fight....yet

i am stuck in england

okay so i have moved the crates from the stairs goin dwon entrance. and i av demolished the weak brick wall okay with me so far? gd...
    so then errr....how do i open the gate? u know after u av gona past those spears comin out real quick...

how do i do the gate..i'm really stumpt...help i would really love :-)

• what gate

• Sorry to create ANOTHER thread on this bit, but all the others seem to be questions about Arthur's ACTUAL tomb whereas I'm stuck in the "diversion" tomb...

So

What do I do?!

Seriously can't see anything in here lol

(But I am tired, so even though the solution may be easy as anything, thats my excuse!)

TJ

• i really don't know how 2 describe =[ i'm sorry.

erm okay u r suppose 2 push it out of the way but it won't let me?
    have i missed something or sumut along the way? cuz it's really not making scence

• OK im in "professor worth's museum" and there are two gates which need to be opened with the "sword in a stone", yes?

well past the second gate (the one which also required you to grapple the weight next too it), is a room with lots of crates and a forklift truck

i have used the forklift to remove the crates in front of the stairwell, and i have gone down into what lara says is a "diversion tomb" of king arthurs...

but now i dont know what to do once im down here???

hope this helps a little more :)