6th Level: England

• im not sure how i got 2 this place because my boyfriend did the first part of the level but basically im in a room, with a pool of water, and a coffin, i jump on the coffin and grapple to a shiny lamp on the wall, i have absoloubly no idea wat 2 do now! ive been in this room for over an hour. i looked on here but no1 has posted the same problem. many thanks to any1 who can help :-)

• Are you in the big water bassin, where you had to pull the coffin out of an alcove, or are you in the passages?

In the first part you have to pull the coffin out and onto the triggerpad which opens the door. Just grapple the lamp behind the trigger on the wall and pull.

In the second part you have to find an opening in the wall through which you can jump into the next part.

• yea im in the place where i had to pull the coffin out of an alcove, i try to grapple the last shiny lantern but it wont, i just keeps grabbin the nearest one, which is not the one i want! any way to get round this? many thanks for your help x

• Have you noticed that Lara looks at the target? When she moves her head to the other target, she will throw the grapple there.

But it's probably easier if you quickly use manual aim. You have to be at the last lamp, otherwise the distance to the lamp outside is too big.

Then press R3 (the right analog stick down) I think it is on PS2 (check the controls options if in doubt) and aim the circle at the lamp. throw the grapple and there you are.

• Hey!

First of all, my english is maybe bad so i maybe write alot wrong.

I need help in tomb raider legend, im in this big hall, in the england level, that level with king arthur.

Im in this room, and its 1 big clock on the floor and i can move it with haning on to the rope that has an big block on it, what am i going to do in this room?
    I have no idea what im going to to in this room.

Hope your understand me.

• You have to move the broken tomb to the broken column.

Afther that, you need to stop in front of King Arthur, facing the oil lamp (sp).

Then trow the magnetic grapple ( sp ) to the oil lamp.

Push it to you and then release it.

Run up to the broken tomb, jump to the broken column and then jump to the rope next to you.

If you do this correctly and quickly, the oil lamp will break the bell and that will break the King Arthur tomb.

=)

• to defeat the monster you need to shoot the stautes next to the cranks, once the moster moves his head close to the statue stop shooting and grapple the crank and pull it until the cage falls onto the monster's head. Do this with all 4 cranks to kill the monster.

• Hi all, I am at a section of the game (section 11 in your walkthrough) where you have to grab the chandelere with the grapple and swing to break the grate, well...It wont break, I have been swinging the stupid chandelere back and forth for fifteen minutes and nothing will happen.

• You have to exactly hit the grate, if you hit the wall next to it, nothing will happen. Also you have to release it after pulling.

Rearrange your position. Grab the chandelier. go back as far as you can, pull and immediately release.

• hey really stuck :x im in the kng arthur tomb.. where you fight the mostor thing.. i know what to do BUT dont have any health packs an only have the standard gun :( also ive saved over all other levels... any idead or am i goin to have to start over ? :-o please help !!

• If you get the timing right, you can do it without loosing any health. It is important, that you keep the sea serpent occupied. Shoot the bells immediately and it helps if you switch sides after finishing the first. (e.g. start on the left, run over to the right, then to the middle.) It also helps to look at the levers (rearrange camera) before you use the grapple.

• There are nine Bronze rewards and they are all in the walkthrough.....

One explaination might be:
    When you collect the one I have called "Bronze Reward #6"; that's the one in the wall passage, where you see Lara from the outside, through the windows, and then die afterwards, it is not collected. However the checkpoint for this section is outside the passage and you cannot get back in.

I don't know which the other one is. But always remember, when you pick up a Reward, after passing a checkpoint and then die, you have to collect it again.