2nd Level: Peru (Temple, present)

• I'm here at the swimming part where lara have to go back into the cave where amanda died. I'm now in a hall but seem to be stuck... there's a door under water with a hole but there's some rapid water that's pushing me away so I can't get in, or is there another entrance?

• i'm stuck in the room with the sort of stone dog in the middle.
    there is one ball.
    i can get a second ball fall from the right.
    this allows to trigger 2 out of the 3 mechanisms.
    how can-i get the 3rd ball ?
    thanks for your help

Originally posted by kimmeken84
    I'm here at the swimming part where lara have to go back into the cave where amanda died. I'm now in a hall but seem to be stuck... there's a door under water with a hole but there's some rapid water that's pushing me away so I can't get in, or is there another entrance?

See the four statues with the blue crystals? You can use them. Dive close and press the interaction button. They are timed so you have to hurry. Dive down and press two at a time.

• You start by pushing the first ball where the light points. The ladders on the right open, you can climb up there. (You need to do some tricks jumps to the middle, up, to the side again...)

The third ball is on a stone column. Use the grapple.

• hi, im at the part where there is a cut scene and lara is in a room that the floor drops and u have to use the arrows as shown. the problem is that when she jumps and is hanging on the is an arrow that points down or to the left. i have tried both buttons and she still falls. any idea what i have to do here to keep her from falling? thanks

• the first one is up button to jump on a cup looking thing in which lara climbs then as its falling you have to push up button again to jump. when lara lands the floor falls from beneath her and she is hanging on with 1 hand. it then shows a arrow pointing down on the left side. i have pushed the down arrow and the right arrow, but lara keeps falling... still stuck... i have seen alot of people stuck at this place, asking how to get thru it.

• Hey

as you come into the area with the broken floor behind you,

The statue with the ball ontop of it is to your left, use the grapple to pull the statue over and you get a free ball [hehe]

• Is there some trick to grappling i dont get... I got my grapple stuck to the thing 2 times but lara let it go .. How do i pull so the statue comes down? most of the time i cant get the thing to stick on there!

• When the grapple is attached, you press the Interaction button, which is E on default I think, to pull the rope.

If you press grapple again it is released without any pulling.

If you have trouble aiming (the camera helps, if the thing you want to grab is above, look up), you can always use manual aim. Instead of shooting weapons at the target in sight, use the grapple button.

• :stupid: Me, was not aware of the correct button so appreantly i was pressing the E button all the time while i accidentilly used Q a few times ;)

so i got out allright and made it to japan :D

• I guess I should have paid more attention to the little cinematic hint thing, but...

I'm at the part after she does the three-ball-puzzle and i have to get out. I can't figure out where to go. If I go left, the ledge is broken away and I can't go right because the ladder has broken down.

What am I missing?