6th Level: England (Sea Serpent)

• Hi

I need some help kill the surpent in england around 56 %. i shoot the things at the bottom of the things in the water and use the grapple but it misses on all of them could some one tell me a secret to do it. thankx beast

• First some general advices:

- don't PM moderators with these questions
    - if you open a thread make sure there isn't already one. there was one, so I merged the two... and I don't like doing that.)

now for the solution (please also read all the tips above, I won't repeat everything that has been said):

1. Make sure that Lara can look at the grapple spots of the cage you want to pull down, if she does, she will throw it correctly and you can pull it down.

2. Press the grapple button only once (otherwise she will release it again)

3. Shoot at the bell-towers till the serpent looks there.

• I know how to get the bell to fall on the monster but I saved my game at the wrong time and only have two lifes. She just keep getting killed by the monster. It has taken my ages to get here and I have had to abandon the game unless I want to start again - Any suggestions please

• As you have not filled out your "Platform! field: Are you playing on PC, PS2, XBox... If you are playing on the PC, you could upload your savegame and someone else can finish it for you. Otherwise you simply have to try and try again. It can be done.

Avoid the attacks of the beast by running and dive-rolling.

• You can click on User CP at the top, below the banner and then Edit Profile, there you can pick PS2 as your platform.

Anyway, back to your problem. In case you did not notice: by turning your camera so you'll only see the nearest leverl you can avoid it that Lara might throw the grapple in the wrong direction. You need to get the timing of it all right. I found it eaiser when I started on the far left/right, then ran (rolling, jumping...) over to the other end. This way I managed to place two hits on the serpent without getting hurt too much. Now I ran to the bells in the middle and took them out as quickly as I could. It is important that you are shooting the bells already, when the beast recovers from the last attack. Often it will not return to attacking you, but be confused and look at the next bell.