Trajans Markets

• i shot the robot's eyes behind the pool and took the key (or whatever u can call it).
    I got only one secret (on the red machine).
    After i shot the robot's eyes, the walkthrough says there's a trapdoor in the room which i couldn't find or open.
    I have win xp pro and a i read something about updating TR5 with a patch.
    Can it be the reason for being stuck?
    Which is the trapdorr mentioned in the walkthrough.
    PLZ help me

• HELP SOMEBODY!!!

i AM CURRENTLY PLAYING TOMB RAIDER CHRONICLES AND AM ON THE 2ND LEVEL TRYING TO KILL THE 3 GARGOYLE HEADS AFTER LARSON IS GONE.
    ARE MY PISTOLS THE BEST WEAPON OF CHOICE OR IS ONE OF THE OTHERS A FASTER WAY TO KILL THEM?

• I recommend using the shotgun with the blue ammo. After you've run out of that (which will probably happen) red ammo, then pistols.

What you have to do is jump sideways all the time. I recommend doing two in each direction, so you have three spots to jump to, one on the left, one in the middle, one on the right. Try to get a feeling for when they'll spit fire and when they are not. Also save when you have made a couple of hits and are certain that the heads won't spit fire the next second. (Save to a different slot just in case.)

Here, check out the paragraph "Dragon Heads" for more tips: http://tombraidergirl.com/tr5/trajan.html

• i couldnt find a section on the bell bit so im asking here if thats ok? when you say "Turn so the battering ram is on Lara's right and drop back to grab the edge of the ledge." how do i drop and hang from the ledge on the PC? i got the demo of this game with the first tomb raider film dvd so there were no instructions lol :ouch:

• Um, in the Statue part, I keep on shooting and nothing happens. The window above the Uzi Ammo and the Small Medipack doesn't break.

:(

EDIT: Never mind, he's dead now. [hehe]

• i really need help on TR chronicles i keep on getting killed by this laser head thing on level two. :flames :gun

You need your revolver in addition with it's laser target sight. Fix the laser on to the revolver and hide just behind the corner. One side step to come clear of the wall and then fire via the laser target exactly to one eye of the roboter's head. Side step back behind the wall. A bit later another side step and fire to the other eye. So I managed this robo head.

Klaas