What’s the most realistic game you’ve ever played….?

• That's a tough question. Let me think, I havn't played many games... Tomb Raider doesn't look very realistic by todays standards. Indiana Jones -Infernal Machine was even worse, ok, the surroundings look better but the way Indy moves is just funny. Besides that I have only played monkey Island, Resident Evil 1 and Jedi Knight. Jedi Knight was an improvement but still not good enough.

I guess the most realistic game I have played is need for speed, the cars look good and you have a lot of tuning options. The drivers on the other hand look worse than Indy :wink:

I am waiting for the new Indiana Jones and Angel of Darkness, I guess one of them will be the new number one.

• "tombraidergirl" wrote:

That's a tough question. Let me think, I havn't played many games... Tomb Raider doesn't look very realistic by todays standards. Indiana Jones -Infernal Machine was even worse, ok, the surroundings look better but the way Indy moves is just funny. Besides that I have only played monkey Island, Resident Evil 1 and Jedi Knight. Jedi Knight was an improvement but still not good enough.

I guess the most realistic game I have played is need for speed, the cars look good and you have a lot of tuning options. The drivers on the other hand look worse than Indy :wink:

I am waiting for the new Indiana Jones and Angel of Darkness, I guess one of them will be the new number one.

Hi Tombraider Girl!

I'm getting the new Indiana Jones game for XBOX ~ I can't wait! The last Indiana Jones game I ever played was back on Atari! - back when Indy was no more than about six little squares on the screen! Need For Speed kicks ass too. I love the graphics in that game. Have you played Resident Evil Zero? The graphics in that game are the best I've ever seen. I would have to say the most realistic 3rd person shooter I've ever played, considering all aspects ~ controls, voice acting, music, effects, situations, etc. ~ would have to be Splinter Cell. It's incredible. Have you played that? I don't know if you have XBOX or PC, 'cause it's not out for PS2 yet.

• Well, wouldn't ya know it ~ my Indiana Jones game came in the mail literally an hour after i posted that!!! So far, it's awesome. Still, Splinter Cell is the most realistic and most compelling 3rd person game I've played yet. Tombraider girl, you never responded... where'd ya go?

• Sorry I as a bit busy. I don't have an x-box and I havn't played any other games. To much other stuff to do. I'll get Indiana Jones as soon as it's out here, the date for PC is End of March.

• "tombraidergirl" wrote:

Sorry I as a bit busy. I don't have an x-box and I havn't played any other games. To much other stuff to do. I'll get Indiana Jones as soon as it's out here, the date for PC is End of March.

Hey TRG,

No prob ~ just wondered where you went. Yes, Indy will be on PC at the end of this month... but you can get Splinter Cell for PC already, and to be honest it's a better game than The Emperor's Tomb... although, Emperor's Tomb is more like the Tomb Raider games, so I dunno ~ it's a tough call. Plus, who can resist a chance to be Indiana Jones? It's up to you, but Splinter Cell on PC is incredible and it's a much more realistic and challenging game (http://www.splintercell.com/us/)

• the most realistic game ive played has to be GTA3 or GTA: Vice City. Vice city has good gaphics, realistic situations, real music, good voice actors and amaxing gameplay ideals. This game sets high standards for the other good games(i.e.AoD, Emperors tomb)