• i've seen it, i thought it was quite pointless as its pretty much the same script, hardly any different additions, although thats not always a bad thing, and with different actors. I didn't quite see the point in remaking it if it'd end up exactly the same as the original but worse hehehe

• lol they did rush the beginning..But on the topic of remakes, sometimes they can be good, like the texas chainsaw massacre, the original was of such poor quality..But then theres remakes like king kong :roll: , it kinda got a bit stupid when it got to 3 hours and they were still on the island, i just wanted the big ape to die. Then theres the fact there is not 1 real piece of scenery in tht film.

• oh that'll be why i don't know hehehe i don't play xbox or like it in fact hehehe. Its jus not my kind of consol the games are rediculously priced.
    I bought a film recently called Princess Mononoke, its a japanese anime film anyone seen it? or Howl's moving castle? they're both made by the same people and they're such amazing films. There are plenty more films made by them too like Spirited away.

• hmmm i don't know if i have, i think maybe vaguely was it orignially on PC? I might just about remember hearing something about the graphics being really good? i never played it or read about it. Maybe because i don't buy PC games any more as my PC is useless with that, and perhaps because i don't play x-box or read magazines on games. hehehe don't kill me i do love games i'm just restricted! hehehe i love my PS2 far too much to play any other consols that much heheh

• :O god damn you! it is one of the best shooters ever tho!! u cant get away from hearing the word halo if u like games :O oh and it was orginall on xbox then moved to pc

• i see wrong way round! :D i think i get what your talking about, you've played it then? (prolly a stupid question heheh) do you enjoy it then?

• only recently like 2 week ago lol i just got an xbox, but yeh there awesome havent played H2 yet tho coz im tryin to get threw the 1st one im near the end of it tho :D

• just completed the 1st one in a word it says it all "awesome!" the story is very strong and the gameplay is amazing the 2nd one is awesome too

• Thats wicked. i sometimes call that the "lethal combination", it gets you totally hooked if its great game play AND story. I've now heard they're already beginning a Final Fantasy 13 for PS3 and i've jus pre-ordered MY copy of Final Fantasy 12 [hehe] i'll be playing that on the 4th of August :D

• FF 12 is meant to be amazing! its taking ages to come out but i know its going to be special. It has a new lease of life this time [hehe]

• hell yeah! i'm anticipating its release :D My boyfriend's brother just bought an x-box too. He has Halo 2! i saw it :D kinda weird but i get what you mean about it being good. I saw him play a game called Fable as well, have you played it?
    I'm also waiting for Jaws Unleashed to come out, its meanta be terrible but i can't wait to play it and munch all the divers in the sea [hehe]

Do you know anything about the Battle mode they are goin to use in FF12? I hope its not like FF10-2 because i just couldn't stand the ATB battle mode, it was like you couldn't get a hit in without some stupid fiend killing you when you were about to take it out.

• the battles system is similar to the FFXI system so u can move round in battle but its meant to have some restictions like the old ones too (its hard to explain lol)