What game of tomb raider did you like the most?

• TR4 was my fav, because it was the first I played. I liked the length and Egypt was REALLY cool, esp the train level, were you get the crowbar (mwahahah) }:-)
    It was nice bcause the square-step graphics made it quite easy to move to get into position with something. The plait made lining up jumps to get to ropes easy. She wasn't as cheeky as now, but that's okay with me. The only problem was jumping at the "danger music" and accidently shooting off a round. Oh, well. Explains why I ran out of powerful ammo.
    I was quite angry when I saved her through all that falling-down stuff, and then she got squished.

• I voted for Legend coz thats the only Tomb Raider that doesnt give me huge frights. [hehe]

(You dont wanna know and you definitely dont wanna ask my sister :no: :P)

• My vote proudly goes to Tomb Raider: Legend.

Fantastic storyline, excellent characters, great graphics, and it's the best to me, :D!

• I ahve to say the first. it is the orignal one and had the best moments: the t-rex, the sphix,the lost valley, the abomiation. Tomb raider 1 was a classic and always will be to me. :yepp :red:

• My favorite TR is TRII :-) I also played I, III, AOD and now playing TRA, and I finished legend's demo.
    AOD I didn't like because it was too not-Lara type (Come on, what is an archeologist doing in a city? It ruined the concept). The game itself was ok and the graphics were so much better, but it hardly counted as a TR game. It just didn't fit. I suppose it's great for people who never played TR before or played only one game, but for those who played the entire original series, it's just too weird.
    Legend had the best graphics EVER but it's hard for me to pick it since I only played the demo. My bro finished it and said it was also very very easy, so I guess I'd be disappointed if I played. I'm a puzzles-riddles freak [hehe]
    TRA/I and III are very good, no arguing about that, but I just liked TRII better. The enviroment and plot were more interesting, although London level in TRIII is great.

TRII! :-)

• Oh and I love the ending of Tomb Raider Legend too.

Lara: MAKE SENSE RIGHT THIS SECOND OR I SWEAR I WILL EXECUTE YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!!

*evil look on Lara's face*

Awesome it was the s#!t

• ^ Agree! The ending was briljant, 'From this moment, your every breath is a gift from me!' I totaly love that sentence.. :D I love the way she stands after she smacked Amanda with her gun.. :applaud:

• ^ Yup. The Legend ending was quite good, ditto TRII, in her house ("I think you've seen enough").

The worst ending was TRIV:LR. I mean, I had squished Lara many times before the end cutscene: the game couldn't have ended then and saved me the load-die-*Lara Screams*-load problems?? Horrible people... but it was still the best game in the series! :D

• I thought Tr3, because of the wide variety of locations, ad also that you could choose which order you did them in. I also thought the baddies were the best - that crazy blond dude, sophia, and willard as the spider! :-)

I didn't like tomb raider four that much - i'm surprised it had so many votes actually! I've always said I thought it was too long and that the plot dragged like an athsmatic ant with heavy shopping.

Originally posted by MaskedRaider
    I didn't like tomb raider four that much - i'm surprised it had so many votes actually! I've always said I thought it was too long and that the plot dragged like an athsmatic ant with heavy shopping.

Hahaha! :rofl.
    I loved TRIV - I think it was the height for Core Design. I loved the length - the new games are too short.

• Yeah, LR was pretty tough. Tomb Raider 2 was good. I think my favourite of the old games would be Tomb Raider 2. Of the new ones, Legend.