Tomb Raider III, Windowed Mode

• Hey, I am new to this site so I'm sorry if this question gets posted alot.
    I've just finished playing Tomb Raider 2 and I've been playing that in a window instead of fullscreen. But I've just started Tomb Raider 3 and I can't seem to be able to get it into a window. I've tried the game config and changing the target in properties but none of them worked.
    I was just wondering if any of you guys knew how to make this game windowed?

Original von darkixi
    Hey, I am new to this site so I'm sorry if this question gets posted alot.
    I've just finished playing Tomb Raider 2 and I've been playing that in a window instead of fullscreen. But I've just started Tomb Raider 3 and I can't seem to be able to get it into a window. I've tried the game config and changing the target in properties but none of them worked.
    I was just wondering if any of you guys knew how to make this game windowed?

Seems to be impossible. I tried it too and failed to have it run in a window. BTW, I use Win XP Pro.

Klaas

• I have been playing Legend for about a week and I am having problems with stuttering of the program. It makes it hard to control direction or speed when it comes to a compete stop. If you stay with it you can get through but it would make it easier to play if it would stay at a constant speed. I am running Intel p-4 3.00GHZ, 512MB Memory. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

• You forgot to mention the important bit. Which graphics card do you have?

You should try to reduce all graphics settings. Deactivate reflections, shadows and so on... reduce resolution if necessary.