St. Aicard's Graveyard

• :x I need help. i'm stuck in the St. Aicard's cemetary and can't figure out how to boost Lara's strength to open the mosoleum door. Could anyone help me?

Thanks
    ~Montage~

• To get more strength in the graveyard, you have to jump into the biggest gated area with the statue inside. Once inside, you can open one of the doors, giving you extra strength.

Now I am having problems getting back to the door I couldn't originally open. I keep trying to jump over the wall but I spear myself. How can I get out of this area?

• :ouch: Please HELP!! I have gotten to the graveyard and after all my hard work I have hit a problem. The upper body upgrade (by knoking down the door on the tomb surrounded by the fence) is not working. Lara says she doesn't have the strength to shoulder it open. BUT>...I pulled the box in the stairwell with the gas. That was supposed to give the upgrade to be able to shoulder down doors. What is going on? The book says that I can get this upgrade in one of two places,,,,the graveyard door (which won't budge) or the garage at the serpent rouge which now I can't get back to. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    thanks

• i'm stuck there too. i try to jump on or overt the wall but it's curtains.

i did jump over the wall once but it cruched poor lara's legs and game over.

it wasn't such a high jump and i was at ful health.

if any figues out how to get out of this graveyard, let us know!!!

• well you know that big place with the brown door next to the gate you cant get into ? well you get on top of that and look across you will see another little place jump to it. then jump to your right where the angel statue is. then go to the angel and push you will then get your strengh. then get on top and you will fall in this hole. in Bochards hideout and there you have it! your welcome Kenny

• to get past the graveyard you have to get in the area surounded by a metal fence, where you get extra strenght, and you have to go behind the statue and push it. it will open a passage way into the floor

to kill the ghost i think you have to make him see the blue light that the statues are holding you can stand in front of the statue and roll forward.that's all i got?
    hope that helps.

• I ve got the strength but i cannot open other doors!?!
    Which door i have to open?
    And why Lara doesnt make it?
    Please help!
    :ouch:

• There are two fenced areas, one with a statue and a crypt and one with just a crypt.

You can knock down the door of the crypt by the statue to get more strenght. Then you can open the door in the single fenced crypt in the corner and you can knock over the statue.

Original von Anonymous

to get past the graveyard you have to get in the area surounded by a metal fence, where you get extra strenght, and you have to go behind the statue and push it. it will open a passage way into the floor

to kill the ghost i think you have to make him see the blue light that the statues are holding you can stand in front of the statue and roll forward.that's all i got?
    hope that helps.

Thanx for that it was a real load of help i will keep you all posted on my progress and add hints tips.

• Can Anyone help me? I'm stuck at the Graveyard. When i get to the fenced in Mausoleum, I try to do something to the door, but nothing happens. She says that she's not strong enough. I can't seem to move the statue either.

Worryingly, i've checked the walkthroughs and no-one else seems to have a problem........ :o

• Hmm I thought it was that one she could open... Oh well there's another door just like it on the other side of the graveyard (it's also fenced in) - instead of jumping right into the bit with the statue try jumping left instead - for some reason she can open that one :-?

• I think the door is the upgrade, it should open. Then you can open the statue. But, saying that, there are two fenced in tombs on that level so maybe go for the one without the statue instead and open that door. One of them is the upgrade but I cant remember which now.

Original von StephJ

To get more strength in the graveyard, you have to jump into the biggest gated area with the statue inside. Once inside, you can open one of the doors, giving you extra strength.

Now I am having problems getting back to the door I couldn't originally open. I keep trying to jump over the wall but I spear myself. How can I get out of this area?

You can jump back into the big gated area wit the statue get behind the statue and press X to push it over.

Any one no how to get past begining of bouchards hideout?

• Cannot see the red line or other parts of the graveyard. All blue or black. Yet can walk on what appears to the eye empty space. Anybody had this occur?

Original von dhawesnc

Cannot see the red line or other parts of the graveyard. All blue or black. Yet can walk on what appears to the eye empty space. Anybody had this occur?

I've got the same problem - is there a patch?

Original von alina

St. Arcadi Graveyard is so hard i dont know where should i go, dogs are coming and i am stuck in a room!!!! :ouch: HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE??? :mad:

You have to find the crypt you can climb onto.

This is the one on the right in the following picture. From there you climb onto the one where Lara is standing on in the pic. And then you jump over to where the arrow points to.

[Blocked Image: http://www.larasmansion.com/help/aod/graveyard02.jpg]