Which films have you watched recently?

• Yesterday I watched You don't mess with the Zohan; The girl next door; Rock n Rolla; Death at a funeral.

Zohan was'nt good at all in my opinion.

The girl next door, what can I say... the main actress looks soooo good.

Rock n Rolla - not too bad, but worse than other Guy Ritchie Movies.

Death at a Funeral - great english humour!

• Angels and Demons

Despite the fact that they messed around with the script, missed out Maximillian Kohler and hinted at A&D being the sequel to The da Vinci Code (which it is NOT), it was f*cking amazing for a film adaption, I particularly love Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria :love:

• Despite the fact that they messed around with the script, missed out Maximillian Kohler and hinted at A&D being the sequel to The da Vinci Code (which it is NOT), it was f*cking amazing for a film adaption, I particularly love Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria :love:

I couldn't agree more........................
    Not only did they leave out Max Kohler. they also totally ignored Vittoria's dad (which should've been the murder victim and not some scientist). :stupid

• I couldn't agree more........................
    Not only did they leave out Max Kohler. they also totally ignored Vittoria's dad (which should've been the murder victim and not some scientist). :stupid

They didn't totally ignore her father, they switched the roles slightly -no, I'd say shared since its in the book. Patrick (played by Ewan Mcgreggor, who was supposed to be Carlo Ventresca) adopted Vittoria's past, ie: The adoption. I prefer the director doing that than completely missing out the smaller aspects...such as the Air Machine in CERN which Langdon commented that he didn't expect he would need the proceeding info that Kohler gave him towards the end of the book.

I did think the assassin looked like a bit of a sissy, and I distinctly remember the description of him being of "Mahogany" coloured skin, however that can be excused.

And I am so glad they missed out the love scene..its good to see they've paid attention to similar films' criticism on the subject. It would have cheapened the film. I do hope there are a significant amount of deleted scenes, 'cause I would love to see more of CERN.

I could sit and pick the film to pieces, but I'd prefer to celebrate it for what it is. Its a good adaption because those who aren't part of the Dan Brown 'cult' can understand it.

• Well, I do agree with you on the aspect that A&D is a very entertaining film. I could watch it over and over and wouldn't get bored. I also think that Tom Hanks fits the role of Robert Langdon perfectly. All in all a solid movie. I can't wait for the 3rd book in the R.L, series. The lost Symbol. :-)

• Sin City - could not really remember the movie, so I watched it again. It's quite violent - but a great movie.

Ooohhhh, I LOVE this movie!!! :love:
    The characters are amazing (everyone in its own speacial way)! [hehe] It is freaky and creepy but it has also a hint of great black humour... :rofl

• I can't wait for the 3rd book in the R.L, series. The lost Symbol. :-)

Its released on the day before my birthday.

Night at the Museum. I've never been so bored in my life.

• I watched Lars and the Real Girl - was quite good. Its about a guy with a mental health problem who orders a (sex-)puppet and introduces her as his girlfriend...

and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - not really my type of movie. But Kate Hudson looked pretty pretty.

• Valkyrie, Pretty good movie ( real story ) with a pretty sad ending. We all know how it ends anyway. Still very teary. :cry

• Resident Evil: Degeneration.

Great CGI movie. Apart from the character's faces almost everthing looks realistic. Really good job there. And in my opinion, it's better than all the RE movies with "real" actors combined. At least Capcom made sure that their characters weren't ruined this time... by producing their own movie. Though Leon looked kinda, uhm, constipated throughout the entire movie [hehe] I guess they tried to make him look like a generic Hollywood action hero, so they gave him this really grim expression.