Kurtis Trent ????

• You can't because Eidos rushed the game. People were complaining because they were impaitient on the release, and now we have glitches, and are deprived of a game that could have been A LOT better, we could have used Kurtis' disc weapon...

• oh dont complain... i beat the game just now and i loved it! i thought it was great.... plus Kurtis is hot for a computer generated character! :D

• The game was good, I never said it was bad it's just in the manual they says you can use Kurtis' weapon, and view clips from the game after you accessed them, and other stuff that we don't actually get. I mean they should have at least taken that stuff out of the manual if they weren't gonna put it in the game...

Original von Anonymous

oh dont complain... i beat the game just now and i loved it! i thought it was great.... plus Kurtis is hot for a computer generated character! :D

Yeh Me 2 I think this game is awesome! And Kurtis is really really HOTTTT!!

• Yeah Kurtis is pretty hot for a video game character... :D I also think Chris Redfield in Resudent Evil Code: Veronica is pretty hot... for a video game character...

• Oh yes, Kurtis is definitely HOT! He should get his own spin-off game, with Lara as a special feature. :lol:
    I hope he is again in TR7!

+++spoiler!!!+++

Is Kurtis dead in the end? What do you think?

• He's not dead, I hope he's in the next game he has to be it would be so unfair if he wasn't!!! But the even cooler part is I know some one who is my age and looks a lot like him :D !!

• I had something weird happen when I began playing as Kurtis.......I had over 1000 clips and 103 shards lol..........In von croys apt , I picked up 1000 of those reappearing clips for lara's pistol (I watched TV while hitting X :P ).....mabey thats why......I dunno........

My brothers name is Curtis :P

From the movie , They Call Me Bruce..... "....and this fool be Kurtis"

Remember Cowboy Kurtis from Pee Wee's playhouse ? lol

For all the Resident Evil fans..........L , L , L , Leon Rulz :P[/quote][/u]

• I post something here about Kurtis that I read in the official forum:

Kurtis Doomed
    "The last time you see Kurtis he's collapsed on the floor, injured. He's being considered for the second game and could be a really big part of it, but ... if he stiffs and people really hate him, potentially he could be dead. I hope not though, because there's already a part written for him in the second and third games. That's why Lara collects Kurtis' Chirugai weapon at the end of The Angel of Darkness. The give-away is that it glows, showing that he still has power and so that Kurtis could be alive. Will Lara get to him in time? You'll have to wait and find out! In the second game Lara goes to the Nephilim stronghold under Cappadocia. The whole game is under Turkey in Cappadocia. Lara finds some secret passage and that's where the Nephilim race were, that was their stronghold. She's given Karel everything he needs, so he's gone back there and is starting something that Lara has to stop. We never really wanted to reveal the Nephilim in their true form. We showed the Sleeper, but that's as much as we ever wanted to show of them. What we're actually doing now for the second game is designing the whole Nephilim race: what do Nephilim look like? You'll have to wait and see..."

• I'm playing Tomb Raider since the first adventure because I like the original idea of Lara Croft and I WANT to play TOMB RAIDER. The idea of Kurtis helping her is really good, but only in some videos; I don't want to play with that guy (gay)!

If I wanted to play a game with someone like Kurtis I could find hundreds other titles out in the market and I wouldn't play Tomb Raider.

Furthermore, his moves looks so stupid, he is very slow as a character and he run like he has a movement problem.

Why should I care if he lives or dies? I?m playing with Lara trying to solve the riddle. Whatever he did in the game, Lara could do it better. At least Eidos should give Lara the opportunity if she trusts him or not. She should leave him in the arena with that spider ? human monster die and she could continue with her quest.

Lara Croft is unique and she can?t be compared with any other character in her own game.

• Not so. I'd think it would be really cool if Kurtis was back in the bext game, only this time, with a working Chirugai and Telekinesis/Telepathy a la Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast. Then you could choose a character to play with on a given level - Lara going in guns blazing and jumping around like a leopard and Kurtis Telekinetically breaking necks and blasting people away, maybe taking over people and using them like scouts - sort of like the Domination Discipline in Vampire: The Masquerade. 'Course, he'd have less guns but his mental powers would make up for it. Just food for thought.

• All my frends including myself like Tomb Raider because the main character is a female. ( girl power!!! ) If this stupid Kurtis Trent takes over or even has a role in the game in the future we refuse to play it. I have at least 45 friends so please whatever you do do not say you like this phsco or we'll have to see him throw his pathetic star thingi and do that wimpy mind stuff again!NOOOOO :ouch: and he is not hot even though his voice is.

• Then I have bad news for you. He's confirmed in the next game. BTW, thats 45 out of over two million sales. Take that into account for a moment. In my opinion, Kurtis has moved the series forward and gave something new to an otherwise...well, lets not sugar coat it...dead series.

Lara is an amazing character and all, but to keep repeating the same formula over and over again is going to strain on people after a while. I agree with a post in another thread that Kurtis movements are somewhat clumsy, but he's still the savior of AoD.

Taking into consideration that AoD has recieved extremely lukewarm reviews, some giving a little leway because of the fans demanding an early release, Kurtis is really this games main saving grace.

The level design varies, certain areas are excellent, others are bland and unimaginative. Gameplay is slow, slower than ever in fact. Graphics are average, being littered with annoying bugs and not really pushing any new areas.

In conclusion, it's time to let Lara rest. It's time to make the fans WANT her back. Kurtis is the key. And if Kurtis has a working discblade, more guns n' ammo and telekinetic powers that the player controls, Lara could have some SERIOUS competition.

• Kurtis Suckes...HE IS AWFULL...you girls and queers only like him because he looks poetic.
    Kurtis is slow kurtis is stupid and when he uses his crappy phycic powers he looks like he is about to shit himself
    how can people think that idiot should replace lara, the charicter programmers would sell their soul to have created.
    thar idiot is one of the reasons AOD is the worst so far along with evis fake lara and the new controals. The creators had a flawless system and replaced it for the crappy new system. look at metal slug a 2D game on ps2. brilliant gameplay no stealth & no realisim bring back the old game engine it was good

PS: Eidos, Core KILL KURTISS!!!!!!!!!!!

Original von Ricel

Yeh Me 2 I think this game is awesome! And Kurtis is really really HOTTTT!!

ya i think he too hot! well i guess i m in love with him, he shouldn't be dead!.....