Boaz Returns

• belive it or not i have killed Boaz on PC :sun: 8) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

the 2 first flaps ar eeasy, for the 2 last one you have to shoot and keep hidding the "end" button, i will work, after that it is easy but make sure you have about half your energy

greetz Colin the boaz-killer 8)

• WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I have read all 5 pages of you lot complaining and it's all the same. IT DOSN'T matter if you have PC or PS2. Just......
    shoot at her head FOUR times
    then shoot at the FRONT LEFT flap four or five or six times
    then shoot at her HEAD AGAIN FOUR times
    then shoot at her RIGHT FRONT flap 4-6 times
    then shoot at her HEAD AGAIN!
    Then shoot her LEFT BACK flap

(TO CHANGE AIM JUST PRESS ROLL!!!!!!!)

Then shoot at her HEAD AGAIN!!!
    Then press ROLL and shoot at her RIGHT BACK flap.
    once this has been done a cut-scene will show.
    NOW just SIMPLY SHOOT AT THE BITCH!!!!!!!!!! :shoot:
    There done!
    And if all your complaing at not having enough ammo well you WILL. you just have to think CAREFULLY.
    (I'M a 14 year girl and i maneged to do this first time! :P )
    From the previous two levels you should have plenty of ammo
    (If not go back and DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!)
    If you run out of ammo run around the arena area onec or twice
    BELIVE ME KURTIS RUNS FAST ENOUGH TO GET SPACE BETWEEN HIM AND THAT BITCH!!!!!
    Once you've got enough space pick up the ammo.
    Simple! ;)

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• O.K-so some of you have killed Boaz........( :P )
    Now tell me.....THAT WASNT SO HARD WAS it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :sun: 8-) 8) :) :-D *-) :P ;) :wink: :D :lol: :rope: :kiss: :winki: :lara: :splara: :rslara: :catlara: :aoddive: :kurtis: :aodshorts: :aodlong: :aodjeans: **-) ***-) :siberia: :training: :cambodia: :mdive: :china: :red: :sola: :tibet: :haha: :einfall: :wave: :thumbsup: [:o)]

Mutiple exclamation marks are NOT a sure sign of the diseased mind!! :aodlong: :kurtis:

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• Hi
    you go girl 8-) i am 13 years old and made it through the game on two months :-D

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• Glad to help you :-D
    And i really mean to that LARA ROCKS :winki:

• dont worry not many people in this forum know whai S.S stands for, for me..as im new! S.S stands for SPEEDY SHERRY!!! i used to run around EVERYWHERE when i was six because i started playing :red: (i wanted to be just like her,sad i know) so in futre just call me speedy sherry!!! ;)

• speedy sherry cccoooooooolll 8-)
    you really began to play at six years age :-o i started at eight years age

• Sorry i havent replied. its my parents. They bought a new wide-screen T.V(check that out for the PS2! :P ) and i had to help my dad set it up. It took forevea :roll:
    oh and yes ascho i did start a six, my dad brought the game when it first came out (can you belive he completed TR1 WITHOUT any cheats or solutions-don't ask me how but he did) and ever since then i've been hooked (although my dad has gone off the game. Dont worry i gave him a good kick in the ass for that :P ) so yeah and anni23 i'm alright a little tierd :-( but cool! :sun: And anni i relise what you meant in your last post. :wink:
    speedy sherry 8-)

• wait....you started at ten anni? how'd you find out about Miss Croft(soon to be Mrs Trent!!!!! :P )