The biggest collection of games

Original von 44chakkie44
    lol i dont really know anyone who is able to buy the ps3!

I do. Sure it's expensive, but I rather have a new console than tons of games I don't like that much.

• I don't have all that many.

I only have about 8 for pc (counting weird old crappy ones which i downloaded because i remembered playing them when i was younger, like Duke Nukem), 1 for mac, and i have an original NES which i never play with about 15 games [hehe]

• ^ i'm selling a load of them on ebay. I dont play on that many games these days. I managed to find a few people that will buy Rugrats PS1 games for quite a sum :O

• PC Games: 43
    DS: 2 [hehe]
    PSP: 5

If you Marry me,
    Will you bury me?
    Will you carry me to the end?
    So say Goodbye to the Vows you take,
    And say Goodbye to the Life you make,
    And say Goodbye to the heart you break,
    And all the Cyanide you drank,

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sphinx ().

• Well lets see....

25,maybe 30 Xbox/Xbox360 games. PC? O boy...lets just say 20 because there's alot....so that's...45-50 games altogether....wow. I gotta sell some of these.

• Hmm, no-one mentioned any boundaries to this little contest so I'm assuming emulation also counts.

With that in mind here's what I have...

(These figures won't be 100% accurate but fairly close, give or take 5 or 6)

Let's go alphabetical.

Amiga (AGA and ECS) - 1,752 games

Amstrad (CPC 464/664/6128) - 9,095 games

Arcade originals (straight from the original machines) - 3,254 games

Commodore 64 - 6,000 games

Neo Geo - 181 games

Neo Geo CD - 97 games

Nintendo 64 - 410 games

Nintendo Entertainment System - 745 games

PC - 38 games

Playstation X - 40 games

Sega Dreamcast - 8 games

Sega Mastersystem II - 790 games

Sega Genesis/Megadrive - 2,908 games

Spectrum ZX - 4,746 games

Super Nintendo Entertainment System - 971 games

All tallied up, gives us a grand total of..... 31,035 games.

Sounds like a lot, but there are collectors out there that easily break the 100,000 bracket!

If anyone is interested in chatting about and playing old games from their childhood feel free to drop me a mail at zoecatgirl@hotmail.com

• God Damn!

PS2: 63

Xbox: 12

Nintendo DS: 10

PC: 15 (Sims and Sims 2, and two others)

GameBoy Colour: 2

GameBoy Advance: 5

Nintendo 64: 8

That's it.

• In fairness I think I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder when it comes to games. Gotta have 'em all!

Although I'm guessing many of these classic games I have wouldn't appeal to a generation that didn't experience them when they were originally released.

....Anyway, I'm right in the middle of a game of Earthworm Jim, so if you'll excuse me :)

xx

• ^ i know how you feel! i can't stop myself from buying games when i'm out! It makes me happy :P
    i used to have some very old games on my Omega computer when i was younger, they were games similar to packman, i loved them i remember one of my favourites was one called Frantic Freddy, i had quite a few floppy disks with old games on like double dragon and teenage mutant hero turtles but now they're all gone :( I'd do anything to have my old omega computer back!
    Now i collect mainly DS and PS2 games and the occasional PC game hehe its where all my money seems to go :D Hopefully i can get a PS3 soon...

• If you ask me, PS3 is a waste of money. IMO, a more logical purchase would be the Wii. With features actually worth the price.