Kurtis Trent

• Owwwwwwwww !! My mistake I am sorry. I guess I misunderstood ! But now I understood ! Eckhardt killed Kurtis's father ! Hmm......so now Kurtis wants to kill him yeah ?

Interesting I wonder this boy !

• He has an ability called foresight (or sth like that. Played it in german), which allows him to "see" things from far away, and yes, open doors. He also has a magic blade-"frisbee".

• Yeah I saw these in videos. He can see all dangerous from far away and he can open doors with magic oww and we should dont forget his blade ''frisbee'' ;) And for me he is really kind but aggressive too :) And he is cool hehe :) But I guess he is die :( I saw it in videos :(

• No...I know because the monster (or like that but its really ugly :D) is smuggle its needle really hardly !! And he lost many blood and in the end of the game I watched a video hi is not there there is only blood and just his blade "frisbee" is there :( :cry: Or like that....Whatever but I wish u r right because this game is really need him ;) for me :D

• Did you played the game?

I didn't, too. So you can't say it. And I can't say it, too!

EDIT: And where is kurtis when there is just blood?

• I've seen the end-video before! But I think Kurtis didn't die. And all (I think all) in this forum think that, too!

But I'm don't soo interested in AoD!

• I thought he was dead too.

Because when Eckhardt talked to Lara, Kurtis appeared so it made me think he was dead.

The frisbee shaking in the end confused me though.

The end confused me completely. Made me sad, to be honest.

• I think Kurtis must be alive because his spinning disk always tries to return to him, and it almost got free of Lara's grasp.

Also, i think the storyline was not really a final version. I know it was a trilogy, but the storyline of the first made no sense, the fact that Lara knew Karel when she'd never seen him before, it made it seem as if they had chopped bits out and changed things without checking the rest still fitted...

Originally posted by Miss Croft
    I also wanted more attraction between the two of them...Dont you think? It would be kind of cool... :-)

Yeah. That would've been interesting. [hehe]

But in my honest opinion, I think that Crystal Dynamics should include Kurtis in the 8th Tomb Raider, even if it's like a flashback or a major role, just to tie up a few loose ends. ;-)

• Hello!
    Because of the "Is Kurtis dead oder is he alive discussion". I've read or heard (it's a 'lil bit longer ago ^^') that they did it on purpose. I mean: You don't know what happened to him! Boaz speared him (I hope this word means what I'm trying to say XD) but when Lara got back in this room there was no corpse, just the chigurai (that disc) and when she took it the chugurai showed her the way out (maybe it's not the way out, but I think that would be realistic). Eidos wanted to make a triologie (don't sure if this word really exist, it's late here...), beginning with AOD. So they made this strange end. They wanted to see what the fans think about Kurtis. Do they like him or not? Do they wanna see him again or are they hoping he's really dead? And then they wanted to bring him back or explain that he died. But AOD flopped... unfortunately! -.- So Chrystal Dynamics came and... yes... we all know what they did!