Which version is it going to be?

• Pick your platforms. 1

1. Nintendo Wii (1) 100%
    2. PlayStation 2 (0) 0%
    3. PlayStation Portable (0) 0%
    4. PC (0) 0%

Which version of Tomb Raider Anniversary are you going to get.

You may pick multiple answers, since there are probably a lot of people who won't get just the PSP Version....

• Probably the PC version although i'll not be getting the game right away. i have saving to do for my dress for my cousins wedding, prom dress and my share for the limo next year.

• I will buy the PC version. Since I'm only possess a PC, I guess it's the best idea :weird:

But I don't know where I should buy it. Online or at the next game shop? Any suggestions? What's the official prize?

Amazon UK = Pound 17.98 = EUR 26,45 + free delivery
    Amazon Germany = EUR 34,95

:cry: that's not fair! I wish I would live in the UK.

• I bought/orderd the pc edition already(waiting till it arrives ,as they send it on 1 june),
    The collectors edition that is, but here in Hollands it costs 55 Euros ://
    And normal edition 50 Euros, that twice as much as in the UK WTF?

• I ordered the PC version also. I'm guessing it's gonna be here tomorrow since i've got the email that they sent it last night. Only about 12 more hours and I'll get to play :)

Originally posted by ltkrass
    If Hellthriller lives near the border, he could go to a cheaper market ;)

Im not really heh, but when i got to germany, i will get a german version i think?
    then i have to play it with a dictonary :rofl

anyway lazy bastards here didnt deliver it yet :cry:

Original von hellthriller

Im not really heh, but when i got to germany, i will get a german version i think?

That won't matter much, except for the text on the back-cover. The game can be played in English, French, German, Spanish and I think Italian.