Woo! I've got it already!

• ^ :o ohh no i found the tomb of qualopec noises scary enough! And i remember the egypt levels being very scary even on the PS1 version! There are pretty random looking monsters :o

• Oh God. And I get scared easily, :cry: ! Oh that will be fun. I'll probably be freaked in a fun way though, as mostly with video games.

• I'm getting excited with everyone talking about it! Two more days! I've decided I'll have to get it right away when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rather than just picking it up whenever...

:-)

Originally posted by Pro Grape
    I'm getting excited with everyone talking about it! Two more days! I've decided I'll have to get it right away when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rather than just picking it up whenever...

:-)

Ah, finally a companion to await the release with! Yes, I know, two more days! Hallelujah, can you hear the angels sing?! Well...technically 3 more days, (the stores do need to have it in stock).

As Lara herself once said, "There is a God".

You should have or should (its not too late) preorder it, like I did. You get a call either the day before or the day the stores get it, and they set aside your copy, go to the store, and....

You: Tomb Raider Anniversary please. I preordered it. The name's whatever.

Clerk: Here you go.

You: Snatch and run home to play!!!

• I was about to say that they need to think up some way to extend TR to an online multiplayer game (or two, three, etc. player (not necessarily unlimited numbers per game)), but I can't think of any way to make it work! Raiding tombs wouldn't really be the same in a multiplayer format. I suppose they could have one common level where people could meet up between sessions of raiding tombs in solitude, but there'd not be much point, and anyways everyone would look the same "Hi Lara!" "Oh hi, Lara!" "Who, me?" "No, Lara..!" "I am Lara...." "No, I meant the other one"

Ms Evert, maybe I'll just pretend like I preordered it :) Then acquiring the game would present a little bit of an amusing challenge [hehe]

Originally posted by azumi_mm
    Cool :), I really would like to play with you together or just watching and have fun :yepp

sounds like fun, azumi!

• Well, great news. TRA shipped in America today and the store I preordered it from will have it by the time they open tomorrow (10am). My mom's gonna get it on her lunch break at 11am while I'm in school. W00t!

• :( My computer is bungling up! Just when TR is being released!!! Args!

I have to take it in to be assessed for warranty work. The keyboard think I am continuously holding down the enter key, which needless to say makes using the computer fairly impossible. At the same time I'll get the longstanding problem of a temperamental optical drive sorted out. So I'll be computerless, which would be fine (even with the large amount I use it for uni, because I can use their computers to do work on in the interim), except this also means I will be TRAless (because I can't really bring one of their computers home to play on!!!!)!!!! :( :mad:

MISS EVERT!!! How is it? I'm sorry I haven't got AIM yet, but there's not much point at the moment!

Hello leapfreak! long time no see!

• I've finally bought it! This afternoon. It's so great. I'm going to Qualopec's Tomb now. I also have the Manor at half!

Playing it was so cool. I loved the T-Rex. I'm now a master at dodging, pole climbing, but wall running I still need to fix, when I go backwards. Like in the gym, there's one like that. And in Damocles room.

• I bought it yesterday, but I can't use it yet because although I fixed my keyboard problem myself my optical drive is not working.

Do they have box sets for PC?