Greece - St. Francis Folly

• Ok, I want to ask if any one else has had this little clitch problem and if so how did you get by.

I am finishing up the St Francis Folly room. I have all the keys and Artifacts, excpet one. I am to obseesed to just leave it behind since I can see it and get almost to it.

In the main room, I can see the fifth Artifact and I have gotten to the ledge right under it. As far as I can tell I should just be able to jump up onto the block it sits on and take it. However I can not seem to get Lara to jump up there? I am on the PS2 Version. Any one else had this problem and found a way around it. I just can't leave with out it my nature won't let me. Any advice or is it a just keep trying until you finally get there?

Help

• Hey Armonk!
    I know it might sound obvious but have you checked out Tomb Raider Girl's walkthrough? The Artifact information is in red text.
    If you already have and are still stuck don't worry. You have come to the right place. There are many TR experts floating around in the forums as I have discovered only recently myself!
    Hope that helps

• I'm just passed The Room of Heathepeus (or something like that), and when I placed the stone under the hammer.. The stone was under the button, and it was trying to get out! Then it shoots out and the hammer sticks in the middel! Really Weird! :-o

• I just find out how to solve the 'Damocles Room' bug!

1. Pull the stone out, so it lands correcly
    2. push the stone in front of the gate
    3. pull the lever and get on the stone
    4. Wait until the gate is high
    5. jump to the gate so you grab it, and quickly jump up to reach the opening above the gate..

This worked with me, but I don't know if it works with everybody! So if you're stuck at this point, try it!

• Hey. I had a few problems trying to get onto the stone pulled out from the top alcove (Daocles room), but eventually I did it (yay me). I found that if you position the stone with the ring at the bars, and then run and jump on the bare stone (behind the ring) and then onto the gate. Hope it helps!

• To move the lever, you have to "change your direction"...when lara stares at you, you press down, when lara looks to the right, you have to press right and when lara shows her back to you, you have to press forward.......

• There was a minor glitch in this level for me. When the swords were falling down, I was directly beneath one, but it wasn't falling. It was still in the ceiling. It only happened once, because the second time, it fell.

It literally was stuck. Lara was directly beneath it, and it didn't fall, [hehe].

• 08/08/07

A dummy needs help. In the Atlas room when the globe starts to fall I can't seem to turn around and run fast enough to keep from getting rolled over. Is there a way to run faster??? I try to turn and run as soon as I shoot the second button but the cutscene showing the globe breaking loose won't let me control for a few seconds.

Thanks,

Jim

08/09/07

Thanks guys (gals) I'll give both hints a good try.

Jim

• Don't go too far up. Stay as far away as you can, when shooting the triggers. No matter if Lara needs to shoot three times before actually hitting, but this gives you a huge head start.

• Hi there I had a few problems with pulling the stone out.
    What I found was that if Lara fires the grapple from a few steps back then pulls on the rope as it's falling down it lands the way its supposed to.
    hope this helps . Also when pushing the stone into the gate just push it far enough to stop the gate from closing
    Indy1

• Hi all,

Im stumped. while in trying to get through damocles your walk through # 36 after where to arifact is you explain to jump on a thin whitish marble column then to a large one. I think i have found the whitish one but cant seemed to jump high enough to get on the large one. Can u make any suggestions? I hold jump key down and that doesnt seem to help.

Thanks
    Sue

I figured it out after looking again i wasnt on the white pillar i was trying to jump from a shorter column up. Now gotta figure out the jump from the grapple.

• ok i might be saying something really stupid but does it matter that i went in the spikey room first?(soz i dont know what its called)Everything seems 2 b ok but did i mess up?

plz answer coz im to scared to mess it up totally!

• If I understand you correctly, there should not be a problem.

There are four rooms in the tower and they can each be solved separately. You need to get the key of each. The order given in the walkthrough is just a convenient one and not really important, if you have the time to spare to run from A to B to C...

• Hi / Help,

I have read about bugs when pulling the block from above the door. I believe I have done it correctly but still cant get Laura to reach the entrance above the door - what do I do now please?

Thanks