Egypt - Sanctuary of the Scion

• so here i am hehe:

I hope someone has a solution for this

EDIT:
    Nevermind, got it already :]

• i give up on the german part of the forum.. nobody seems to help me out there.. so i'm askin, does anyone have a savegame from the beginning of this level and would share it with me? I'm actually stuck in the level before but i just gave up on it.

• I dont think it will work, i tried several savegames after the centaurs but they all didnt work :[
    But here you got one: Its in the beginning of level 11,
    the savegame is called: lvl-10-4-bruggen, which means level 10 after 4 bridges, but i saved lvl 11 per accident on it heh ;)

• Assuming the entrance is to your back, turn the bottom right one twice in any direction, and the top left twice in any direction also.

The second one does NOT have to be turned in the same direction as the first.

(P.S Are you replaying the level? I thought you could only change outfits when you replay the level.)

• OK I'm stuck at the second chamber on the right with the closing doors (I know I'm also stuck on other levels, I used a savegame just to get all the levels) The first pole keeps closing when I reach it, what do I do? Is there some button?

• do you mean the bit with the doors and the retracting pole? there's no button. wait until the pole comes out and as soon as the doors open, jump to the pole. i think on the pole you are safe, then time the next jump to the second pole and then to the ledge.

• does anyone know what to do with the large boulder?

i tried rolling down the slopes and into the water, after that the water level never goes low enough to make use of it. im wondering if there's something it can do if instead i take it out and down the steps the way i came in? i can't seem to stand on the boulder either. maybe its just for squashing rats?

also:

after all this time, i only just disovered you can reload the guns before the clip is empty. sily me :-)

• The boulder has only one function as far as I see it: It can flatten the rats.

(You may also use it instead of the crate to reach the lever for the relic, if it lands on the upper level on the right...)

• with the crate, i was wondering why it has a top structure that looks like it would hold the boulder if it were to be dropped right on top of it.

however, even if this were possible, i can't see any reason to do so. i wonder if its part of a puzzle in the design that never happened. ie some of the content was made but then the puzzle was cut from the final version.

thanks!

• As it is my first post on this forum, greetings everyone.
    I have hale problem with getting two Mini-SMGs form the head of Sphinx. Could anyone SHOW me how to do it – I readed walkthrough, and trying to do this about ten times, and can’t do it. Maybe some one could show were to stand or how to jump on it. Thanks!

• Well, I don't have the PC version, and there are no videos on YouTube, so I guess I'll have to tell you how.

All you have to do is use the grapple and swing to it, then jump on the Sphinx's head. I did it the first time no problem, and I figured it out on my own.

I know you wanted a visual, but I can't provide it, so...oh well.

• Hey, Greetings new Raider. Welcome to the forum :sun:
    Due to a few technical problems, I'm not there on the PC yet. CAn you tell me more specifically what the problem is - getting the SMG's or getting back?
    Try adjusting the grapple rope length as Lara sometimes crashes into screnery/objects. Oh, and when in doubt, jump and push Q repeatedly until something happens.
    If you are prepared to wait until I get there on the PC, I will try to stick some screenshots in for you... but I don't know how long it will take.

May the Force nt be against you!

• I find dealing with all four creatures in unison to be quite easy... :weird:. I hadn't even considered the possibility of it being found difficult to other raiders, [hehe]. Ironically enough, I don't remember getting attacked by them in the game. I know I did, but I have no recollection of it. Perhaps the fact that I only played the level once.