Tomb Raider and Aeon Flux Merged?

• In a gaming magazine (GamePro, I believe) a friend of mine brought to school one day who had thought I should give a specific article a read a few months back stated that Lara Croft and Aeon Flux were to be merged into an online media series.

I tried telephoning her because I remember the magazine providing a direct link to more information, but she didn't answer her telephone. I shan't leave this dangling, so I'll try and contact her for the link in the magazine, and update the thread.

If you've heard or know anything about this idea/rumour, please state so here and share information with other interested members and myself.

Cheers,
    AE

• There is currently an online animated TR series at Tomb Raider Gametap by Peter Chung, who also created the animated Aeon Flux series...perhaps that is what the magazine meant?

I don't think it's meant to be a TR/Aeon Flux crossover, but perhaps the magazine heard something like "Aeon Flux animator to make TR series" and got the wrong end of the stick. [hehe]