Inventory and Weapons

• Normally if there is anything to shoot at, Lara will aim automatically. There is an option where you can choos automatic or manual, I have never choosen manual. (So if that's the problem just switch to automatic)

• Sometimes making Lara look down will make her aim down. to look down press "0 insert" and down arrow together. Once she spots something the guns will automatically train onto it.

Once spotted and shot at, :roll: holding down the Ctrl key will keep the weapon trained even whilst the target moves out of view, but when it comes back into view the eapon will start firing again.

Another tip, some guns don't work so good close up. MP3 rifle for instance. Great for log range target spotting but useless close up. Use pistols, shotgun, dessert eagle for close stuff.

Hope this helps.

• After Curtis encounters Lara in the Louvre cutscene (just before the von croy's apt level) all of my weapons disappeared. I was left with only ammo. At first I thought it was part of the game but I never got the weapons back. Ever. Any thoughts? has this happened to anyone else? Well, I finished the game but I'd just like to know if it was a glitch or I missed something or what? thanks.

• If you watched the cutscene pretty closely you could see that kurtis trent threw all of your weapons on the ground for no reason. and before lara could collect them again the gas mask freaks came and she had to leave the museum place without any guns. part of the game but that part was pretty crappy. I liked that electric gun thing. I was sad when it was left behind.

• y dont i have dual pistols?! rented the game to check it out & im on the 20th somethin level now, yet no 2 have fired simultaneously after picking up numerous duplicates. someone help me out here

• actually, theres a screenshot in the manual (pg.16) of her shooting the henchman w/ the red bandana from werner's apartment w/ them. at the same time if u check out the background, there's a bunch of boxes around & that never happened, though he did bust out the dualies in the one livingroom after he throws down the silenced auto.

• ok heres the problem ... i started the game before applying the patch v42(which includes the missing shotgun bug) and now i'm in the sewers level with plenty of shotgun bullets but couldent find the shotgun yet!!

is it the bug ? so i have to start all over to get the shotgun from the earlier level .. or the shotgun is still somewhere ahead of my current level ??

please i need an answer quickly so i can continue playing :-?

• OK how do you draw weapon, heal and use all those things lara takes?

Help please :ouch:

DRAW button doesn't work.

I have picked up 3 pistols so far (dont know types) and 2 types of pistol cartridges and 1 shotgun shell. I have customized DRAW button several times and even tried to default the keys and try again.
    Nothing works.
    :x
    Please help

• I'm not sure wether these are bugs, or am I doing something wrong?

When you get to the Louvre, and you find the sercurity office with the baldy guy in, There's another Vector R35 lying on a coffee table type thing to the immediet right of the entrance. "Great" i think, double R35s like the cutscenes.... but when i pick it up, I still only have the single R35 but with an extra clip of ammo. Is that a bug, or am i doing something wrong? I checked the rest of the game and you don't get another chance to get two R35s.

Also, whenever I fire a gun, the clip contents counter goes down by two - is that a bug aswell? It's not so bad when I got thousands of rounds spare, but if I'm playing without cheats, it just makes the game ridiculously hard. Is that a bug aswell?