• Yes,i could say Greece too.
    I also got the four keys really hard and and then the Tomb Of Tihocan was hardb,because of the centaurs [hehe]

• Egypt without a doubt. It was the hardest for me, considering the fact that I got stuck in one part with the spinning blades with the wall run. Bloody frustrating, it was.

• Greece. Stoopid St. Francis Folly... and the Damocles wall-run/ jump backwards and reachthepillarallinoneshotverydifficultstoopidstoopiddamnyouwhydoesn'tthiswork thing that took forever. Annoying, ditto the first artefact of the level.

• Egypt coz of those stoopid obelisks. Santuary of the SCion was also quite coz of those mutant bats at the beginning that kept knocking me over the edge. Also, those 4 turning obelisks right at the beginning drove me insane.

• Egypt was the most difficult level, especially the Obelisk of Khamoon. Atlantis hat a few mean spots (the end of the Great Pyramid with these shovers) but was okay in general. Greece had one mean spot (St. Francis' Folly - Damocles Room), and Peru was dead easy.

• ^ I agree:

Originally posted by obi-wan_the_hobbit
    the Damocles wall-run/ jump backwards and reachthepillarallinoneshotverydifficultstoopidstoopiddamnyouwhydoesn'tthiswork thing that took forever.

Yes, Damocles i found very annoying.

• Hmmm. Hard choice. Peru was easy, greece was ok. The d-something room had a trouble spot - Where you had to jump back of a grapple, I can never do that right! :(
    The one truly mean spot was Mida's palace with the timed relic.

Egypt was simply HORRIBLE. No, "horrible" is not even a proper word to describe how annoying that level was for me. All those blades and doors and the amazing grapple skills required (which I sadly, don't have) and don't even get me started on picking up that dual mini SMGs of sphinx's head. Wow. The number of times I died on that spot...

As for Atlantis... Well... I was very very close to hating the game on Lava Tower. Everyone who was there, knows exactly why. :shout

I pick Egypt. Greece and Atlantis had only a few spots. Entire Egypt was annoying.

And they should really consider doing something with the camera shifts. It makes the game unbelievably hard during time trials.

• WELl in my opinion Greece was the most difficult speciallly beating up those centaurs n specially water stages I simply hate them n dere were lots of places for which Lara has to dive in water. Due to this I dont like Greee

• Greece, I admit, was indeed hard. I don't think it was harder than Egypt, but it was difficult. I rarely play those levels. Normally, it'd be the Lost Island or Peru levels.

The difficulty in the game practically threw me off, which is why I like Legend better than Anniversary, but AoD better than Legend.

Originally posted by Amanda Evert
    Greece, I admit, was indeed hard. I don't think it was harder than Egypt, but it was difficult. I rarely play those levels. Normally, it'd be the Lost Island or Peru levels.

The difficulty in the game practically threw me off, which is why I like Legend better than Anniversary, but AoD better than Legend.

you prob one of the few ppl ive met that actually says AOD is better than another tr. I thought it was by far the weakest of the bunch

Originally posted by snake
    you prob one of the few ppl ive met that actually says AOD is better than another tr. I thought it was by far the weakest of the bunch

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and my opinions are found struck as odd to most people. I love AoD. There are some things I dislike about it, as do most people who like it, but nonetheless, I thought it a fantastic game.