New Game, New Game

• Well well, Tomb Raider - The Angel of Darkness, sounds good. And the screenshots look good to. Seems to be a bit like the old game.

Now I finally found a green shirt and Lara doesn't wear it any more?? Shame!

• No, it's cotton. Found it at h&m. And it might be a bit bright but Laras Tops were not always the same. I got another one as well but it got arms, well that's for colder days. :wink:

I had a quick look at the new model. The thing I don't like is that she's from Netherlands, don't missunderstand me, I've got nothing against Netherlands, but it's Lara, she has to be british! :wink:

And also I cant see her hair come out from behind the backpack, far to short!!

But besides that she's alright.

• I believe this is the second time the offical model was from the Netherlands.

Well, look forward to seeing some pictures of you in your gallery in the new tops.

Best wishes!

• Nervous? You will do just fine. I know the feeling though. I guess it is no big secret now but I am rapidly nearing the 1/2 centuary mark and still trying to run around in Lara costumes.

So, I figure, if I can, anyone can. I will still be looking forward to seeing those pictures!

• I got my TR6 outfit together recently and all - I think I might write to my local Game store and ask if they want a promotional Lara :D :P That'd be fun!

"What's this?" Lara said aloud. The object shone in the light of her flare. She picked it up. The obsidian artifact was heavy in her hands. She unslung her backpack and placed it inside, her thoughts on how it would look in her treasure room.