Outfits

• Hello! Maby this is a silly question but...here it goes: after finishing a level I won the sports outfit but Lara can`t wear it.There is no way that I can choose the outfit in the menu..I even started the level again!!!! Not that it`s so important but it is still annoying me :x ...
    Thx

• When i was playing the game, but haven't finish it yet i unlock the AoD outfit.
    I went to the Croft Manor and changed into the AoD outfit and when i went back to the game a was wearing the AoD outfit.

Hope this helps
    LR :D

• You have to finish one big area (Peru, greece, Egypt, Atlantis) to do this. Just play a level again and you´re able to change your outfit.

• I can change my Outfit in the manor, and then I wear it in the game. I don't have to replay a level! :D

Originally posted by Metroida
    I can change my Outfit in the manor, and then I wear it in the game. I don't have to replay a level! :D

That never worked for me. Quiting croft manor would automatically switch Lara's outfit to the basic one. I could change the outfit only while replying, never before completing the level.

• ^Wait TRG i don't understand, what is most common, which works through glitches - to be able to change your outfit through CM or that you can't change your outfit through the CM?

• I haven't even tried it yet. Whenever I play CM and save the game wearing a specific outfit, the default one that comes up in the outfit select (the one that's already chosen) is the one I wore in CM, in this case Catsuit.

I wasn't even aware of this bug... :-?.

• Texture modifications or any modifications in this case is only available to do via PC, and it replaces any outfit you choose to modify.