• ok, if you dont know (or havent seen transformers) we dont know what this movie is, only that it involves a monster and is filmed on a home movie camera. you can see the preview on i believe apple.com (or you tube). the officeil site has only two pictures (www.1-18-08.com). so what do you guys think it is? by the way its not godzilla.

Originally posted by muld@n
    ok, if you dont know (or havent seen transformers) we dont know what this movie is, only that it involves a monster and is filmed on a home movie camera. you can see the preview on i believe apple.com (or you tube). the officeil site has only two pictures (www.1-18-08.com). so what do you guys think it is? by the way its not godzilla.

Discussion on what the link above shows.

• its a movie without a title an i wanna know if anyone has a guess to what it is Evert

• Looks pretty random.
    Looks like one guy moves somewhere or gets married ("We'll Miss You" banner in the background) and then something terible happens, explaining the smoke (people holding material to their noses, so prob not fog).

I dunno, looks interesting tho. How'd you find it?

Originally posted by obi-wan_the_hobbit
    Looks pretty random.
    Looks like one guy moves somewhere or gets married ("We'll Miss You" banner in the background) and then something terible happens, explaining the smoke (people holding material to their noses, so prob not fog).

I dunno, looks interesting tho. How'd you find it?

its a preview at transformers (as ive said)

Originally posted by muld@n
    its a preview at transformers (as ive said)

Sorry. When I saw Transformers, there was no such advert (either times :-))