Walkthrough Maintenance

• In this thread you can report missing images, suggestions and more regarding the walkthroughs.

If I do maintenance work on the walkthroughs, I will consider all suggestions.

Please note that when reporting items for a game currently brand new, put them in a spoiler message. (Press [Blocked Image: http://forum.tombraidergirl.net/wcf/icon/wysiwyg/insertSpoilerM.png]) If they are not in the walkthrough yet, they will be soon, and I want to find them without you spoiling it for me.

CURRENTLY REVISING:
    (These are the walkthroughs I am currently working on.)
    - Tomb Raider I (in German, English version will be revised when done with whole game, Status: Sanctuary of the Scion)
    - Tomb Raider II (in German, English version will be revised when done with whole game, Status: Living Quarters)
    - The Angel of Darkness (in German, English version will be revised when done with whole game, Status: Parisian Ghetto)
    The latest revisions will include the listing of all finds within a level.

• At various points in the walkthrough there is a BLANK rectanglele with a red cross in the corner and a title "picture".
    How do I get to see the picture ?
    On Stella`s walkthroughs these are shown as"sceen shots "

yrab

• Hi , I have been sraching the net and I found some interesting info that I thought you could use on your website, tombRaiderGirl =)*

Obect Model
    Get all the silver artifacts from the stageBolivia - 100% of the object models get all silver artifacts in Bolivia
    Peru - 100% of the object models get all silver artifacts in Peru
    Japan - 100% of the object models get all silver artifacts in Japan
    West Africa - 100% of the object models get all silver artifacts in West Africa
    Kazakhstan - 100% of the object models get all silver artifacts in Kazakhstan
    England - 100% of the object models get all silver artifacts in England
    Nepal - 100% of the object models get all silver artifacts in Nepal
    Special - 100% of the object models get all silver atifacts in croft manor

Unlockable Concept Art
    Collect all Bronze rewards from the following levels to unlock the concept artEngland Collect all bronze rewards from England
    Bolivia Collect all bronze rewards from Bolivia
    Ghana Collect all bronze rewards from Ghana
    Japan Collect all bronze rewards from Japan
    Kazakhstan Collect all bronze rewards from Kazahkstan
    Nepal Collect all bronze rewards from Nepal
    Peru Collect all bronze rewards from Peru
    Special Collect all bronze rewards from Croft Manor

Unlockable Character Profiles
    Zip Collect 20% of all Bronze rewards
    Winston Smith Collect 80% of all Bronze rewards
    Unknown Entity Collect 100% of all Bronze rewards
    Toru Nishimura Collect 40% of all Bronze rewards
    Shogo Takamoto Collect 60% of all Bronze rewards
    Lara Croft Collect 10% of all Bronze rewards
    James Rutland Collect 50% of all Bronze rewards
    Anaya Imanu Collect 30% of all Bronze rewards
    Amanda Evert Collect 70% of all Bronze rewards
    Alister Fletcher Collect 90% of all Bronze rewards

GOAL!!!!!
    This secret is on the level PERU - Return to Paraiso. After the cutscene, if you look to the right hand side on the ground theres a football that can be kicked by standing next to it and pressing triangle, kick the ball past the dummy in front of you and into the gap between the two fences (theres a banner attached to the tops of them). When the ball passes between the fences someone shouts GOAL!

Unlockable Cheats
    Cheats appear in the Specials menu and the buttons are repsective to your version of Tombraider Legend. Cheats are only unlocked when you clear the game or meet the following criteria.

Textureless Cheat Clear the game (any difficulty).
    Show enemy health Clear Bolivia under 12:30 in Time Trials.
    Infinite MG415 Ammo Clear Peru under 21:30 in Time Trials.
    Infinite RC650 Ammo Clear Japan under 12:15 in Time Trials.
    Infinite shotgun Ammo Clear Ghana under 20:00 in Time Trials.
    Infinite grenade launcher Clear Kazakhstan under 27:10 in Time Trials.
    Bulletproof Lara clear England under 27:00 in Time Trials.
    One hit deaths Clear Bolivia (stage 8) under 4:15 in Time Trials.
    Unlock Excalibur Clear Nepal under 13:40 in Time Trials.
    Unlock the Soul Reaver Clear the game and complete all time trials.

Outfits
    Bikini (Black with design) Complete the main story, all time trials, and collect every atrifact (including Croft Manor)
    Suit Outfit Find the Gold Artifact in Croft Mansion
    Legend, Union Jack Collect all silver rewards in Bolivia
    Evening, Ripped Complete Japan level
    Legend, Black Collect all silver rewards in Croft Manor
    Legend, Blue Collect all silver rewards in Peru
    Legend, Pink Collect all silver rewards in Ghana
    Bikini, White Complete the game and beat all Time Trials
    Biker, Red Jacket Collect all silver rewards in England
    Biker, No Jacket Collect all silver and gold rewards in England
    Biker Outfit Complete England level
    Green Sport outfit Complete the Bolivia Time Trial
    Gothic outfit Complete the England Time Trial
    Special Forces outfit Collect the Gold Artifact from England
    Suit, Cream Collect all silver and gold rewards in Croft Manor
    Sport, Green Complete the Bolivia time trial
    Snowsuit Collect the gold rewards from Nepal
    Winter Pink, No coat Complete the Peru time trial
    Winter Complete the Kazahkstan level
    Swimsuit 100% completion
    Sport Suit Get the gold reward on the 1st level
    Evening, Red Find all Silver Artefacts in the Japan Level
    Classic, Grey Find the Gold Artefact in the West Africa Level
    Cat Suit Find the Gold Artefact in the Japan level
    Amanda Beat the time trial in West Africa
    Winter, Pink Beat time trial in Nepal
    Snowsuit Get the gold artifact in Nepal
    Goth, Lace Shirt Beat the time trial in Japan
    Winter, Pink No Coat outfit Beat the time trial in Peru
    Classic outfit Get the gold secret in Peru
    Amanda, Winter Beat the game getting all secrets and beat all time trials

Pistol Upgrades
    Gain a certain amount of bonus rewards to unlock various pistol upgradesIncreased Magazine Capacity 25% of silver and bronze rewards
    Increased Accuracy 50% of silver and bronze rewards
    Increased Damage 75% of silver and bronze rewards

Codes
    Enter codes while playing the game. These codes only work after they have been unlocked.Infinite Shotgun Ammo. Hold L2, then press R1, Circle, Square, L1, Square, X.
    Infinite Grenade Launcher Ammo. Hold L2, then press L1, Triangle, R1, Circle, L1, Square.
    Infinite SMG Ammo. Hold L2, then press Circle, Triangle, L1, R1, X, Circle.
    Bulletproof. Hold L1, then press X, R1, Triangle, R1, Square, L2.
    Wield Soul Reaver. To use: Press and hold L2. Then press: X-R1-O-R1-L1-[].
    One shot kill. Press and hold L1, then press TRIANGLE,CROSS,TRIANGLE,SQUARE,L2,CIRCLE.
    Textureless Mode. Press and hold L1,then press L2,CROSS,CIRCLE,CROSS,TRIANGLE,R1.
    Infinite assault rifle ammo. Press and hold L2, then press CROSS,CIRCLE,CROSS,L1,SQUARE,TRIANGLE.
    Wield Excalibur Hold L2 and press Triangle, X, O R1, Triangle, L1
    Gives the ability to drain enemy health. Hold L1, then press Square, O, X, L2, R1, Triangle

• Hey TRG!

Let me start by saying the site is fantastic! Really helpful for lost raiders.
    I just wanted to ask if you would be adding the PS2 controls for interactive sequence explanations in your Anniversary walkthrough like you did with the Legend walkthrough. Currently there are only the PC controls on some of them such as 'Tomb of Qualopec' end of level. Please let me know!!

Many thanks :flare

• Hi and welcome!

I'd be glad to help you out, but let me point out that you posted this in the wrong location. We have specific forums for help related topics on any Tomb Raider game. I'll provide the link to the appropriate location.

http://forum.tombraidergirl.net/board.php?boardid=112

If you'd like to request help for the I.S, please post such in the forum link above.

The Interactive Sequences will use these buttons on PS2:

X
    O
    Triangle
    Square
    R1

My question to you, why do you need to know, :einfall ?

• Hello Amanda,
    I thought I had put it in the right forum but it was my first post so sorry!! In answer to your question my little brother plays the game after I have completed it but he is not very good at reading so if he gets stuck I help him out. Sometimes he gets annoyed asking me all the time so if I can print off pictures it is usually better for him, so when helping him with Legend I would print off the little circle, square etc pictures that tomb raider girl uses and a short explanation to help him. It encourages him to read a bit and he feels more independant. He usually just went on Kazakhstan though to shoot everyone and ride the motor bike!! Boys will be boys!! Thankyou very much for your help with the buttons. I will draw them out for him instead!!!

• Sorry i forgot to reply to you TRG! I got carried away replying to Amanda!

I very much appreciate how busy you are and whenever you have the time would be grateful for the little PS2 button pictures. I know its a bit of a silly request, but if you read the reply to Amanda above you'll know why.

Thankyou again!

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
    English Raider : Yes I will, however I did not get very far on my PlayStation yet (I played the PC Version), so it might take some time still.

I'm almost finished the game and if you'd like some help getting the interactive cutscenes for the PS2 done, I'll be happy to oblige. :D

• I hope this helps, English Raider!

Interactive Sequences Help

There is only one type of I.C in TR Anniversary. You will have to follow the instructions on the screen by pressing the correct button that matches the one shown on screen.

Commands Used

PS2:
    :act
    :square:
    :circle:
    :r1:

PC:
    :up:
    :down:
    :left:
    :right:

:D I hope your brother has fun playing TRA! I know I did, =].

• Amanda, that isnt the help she was asking for. She was asking for the actual key sequences for each individual Interactive Cutscene.

E.g: The T-Rex Interactive Cutscene on PS2

Part 1:
    :act

Part 2:

(Part 2 happens once the T Rex has been defeated ;-))

• The IC for Tomb of Tihocan (Greece):
    :circle: -- :triangle:

The IC for Final Conflict (Lost Island) for Natla:
    :act --:circle:-- :circle:-- :r1:-- :square:
    This is after you have taken her out twice, i.e. when she has wings and then when she is on the ground (there will be a cutscene in between these two parts, but it won't be interactive).

The IC for Natla's Mines (lost Island) for Larson:
    :r1:-- :r1:-- :r1:

Good luck to your little bro!!

• You guys are so helpful! I really felt a bit awkward asking cos I know it's such a stupid little thing! My little brother will start playing once I have completed (he likes to choose from the outfits etc.) so you have really helped me out! It's a lot easier copying and pasting replies than having to stop everytime one comes up in the game and write it down! (my room is not the best of places to store paperwork either - it usually ends up with coffee and cigarette ash all over it! Much easier to save and print when needed!)

You are all valuable assets to the whole forum and offer great help along with TRG!

Keep up the good work! It's really appreciated!

• Aww, don't feel stoopid/akward... it's sweet that you're helping your brother out!
    The I.C. for Peru the Tomb of Qualopec against Larson is:
    :act -- :circle: -- :triangle:

Hope you both enjoy playing. Good luck on fininishing, and don't feel bad about asking for help... it's never a problem!