Multiplayer Considered

• No problem. I wouldn't mind seeing multiplayer - perhaps racing other players to an artifact or a time trial or something interesting.

• It would be quite the addition to the Tomb Raider name. Maybe they'll go through with it, hopefully. If not, oh well, I guess. Underworld will be fantastic with or without it, in my opinion.

:D

• Underworld will be fantastic with or without it, in my opinion.

I'm so with you catracoth, :thumbs:
    But how exactly would mp work on TR? I mean only one could play Lara, for sure.
    There would have to be lots and lots of enemies and perhaps even Kurtis. Now there's a thought :think:

• Yeah, I was reading a lot of "OMG WHAT IF KURTIS WILL BE IN IT" ideas and I kinda went insane over it - I love how people think he's coming back in Underworld when he isn't. He's returning in the second instalment of the AoD Trilogy, ;-) .

Anywho, no doubt that if only one could play as Lara, there'll be a battle over who gets to play as her. I'm sure they'll put in any other key characters featured in the game such as the mercenaries or any "main" characters other than Lara.

But then again, we're getting hyped over something that hasn't even been officially confirmed. Eidos just said they were thinking about it.

• Anywho, no doubt that if only one could play as Lara, there'll be a battle over who gets to play as her. I'm sure they'll put in any other key characters featured in the game such as the mercenaries or any "main" characters other than Lara.

Exactly my thought. :-) They ( Eidos ) would have to come up with sort of a system, like qualifiers ( doing time-trials perhaps? )Or just pulling out numbers ( like a lottery )out of a hat. Or they could just create lots of TR universes for different skill levels. :thumbs:
    I'd say we just wait and see. What d'you think? :rolleyes:
    BTW, how did you find out about the AOD trilogy? We are being kept in the dark down here, again. :ouch: