Louvre Storm Drains

• I am in the storm drains and have opened 4 valves which changed 4 red lights to green. There are two more red lights so i assume that there are two more valves, however I cant find them. I've been everywhere i can go but still cant find them. PLEASE HELP!!

• my guess is you havent gone down the waterpipe in the center of the waterfall room to the other valve room... why not check out the walkthrough?

• :ouch:

I'm in the exact same position, initially I blew up the right tank then dived and swam to safety.

When I reach land again I have two options.

To the right I have to pass three fires but then cannot get onto the same level as the gaping hole. There is a ladder by the second fire but Lara seems to just back flip from this into the flaming water.

The left route simply leads to a deadend.

God help me, no-one else can!

• umm... did you blow the BOTTOM-RIGHT tank? you know, the one just about water level? and the ladder is easy to climb and get off... at the top, just nudge her left to step off.

Original von dizzychick2k

hi, can anyone help with the big jump in the stormdrains? i can never make it. its the running jump towards the far door (when lara says she thinks she can make it ) Please help!! :D

There is not much we can do for you. You either make the jump or you don't, then you have to keep practicing.

Savegame: http://www.larasmansion.com/sa…deutsch/aod/lueftung2.zip

• Before Lara uses the dynamite, she says "I think this is the right spot, I´ll better check the map". But how do I look at the map? I have it in "Items", but when I try to open and look, it doesnt work. Silly.

Original von flaggstong

Before Lara uses the dynamite, she says "I think this is the right spot, I´ll better check the map". But how do I look at the map? I have it in "Items", but when I try to open and look, it doesnt work. Silly.

You can't look at the map. Just use the explosive.

• . when I drop down into that main pipe lara dies !
    I too have the 4 valves turned and there is water in the bottom of the pipe. But still lara drops a long way then dies from the fall. I have tried dropping down from the edge and diving but nothing works :(

• There is always water down there. The water will fill up when you have all 4 valves turned. Are all the four lights on the control panel lit? You better check them all again, because at least one didn't do it's job.

• thx for your help.
    I guess despite having those four green lights I don't have the main pipe filled. I have repeated the sequence to get to the same situation using a walkthru in case I need to do all this in a particular order and yet I still can't get the pipe filled. I hope this isn't a Mac version thing..

eeeeek

• Maybe the mac version is a little different but I didnt need to dive into that central pipe. Once I had turned the fan a little more and returned to turn two of the valves the water stopped from the source of the waterfall at the top. I could jump in to that pipe at the very top and thro the gate into the next room ( "oil I'd better be careful") Now I only needed lara to blow up one of the boilers dive in the water.... swim into an underwater pipe and then walk back into the room. A short walk around the room to the hole made by the explosion and into the louvre. yeah! :)

Next!

and thx for your swift replies.

• Seems like that valve problem in the sewers with TR was an actual bug confirmed by an official reply from Aspyr.

You need to disable the display distance fog option (from the startup dialog) before you start the level.
    This means disable, and start from the end of Rennes Pawnshop.
    Water now fills the hole after you turn the four valves.

However it is possible to get thro without going via the pipes as detailed in the previous post above.