Exclusive Content for XBox 360

• Someone in the German part of the forum just reported a find on Eurogamer (a computer and video games website). According to their reporter Eidos is planning to release two additional chapters of Tomb Raider Underworld for XBox 360. They can be bought via the XBox marketplace.

Tomb Raider: Underworld - Beneath the Ashes
    The first chapter will be called Beneath the Ashes and will come out on Christmas.

Tomb Raider: Underworld - Lara's Shadow
    Lara's Shadow is supposed to feature a new playable character and come out early 2009.

Press Release:

• Right fantastic news, that is! Obvious thought, but I wonder what Beneath the Ashes will show us, and who the new playable character is. Hopefully - well, no doubt the character will have their own voice instead of Lara's and perhaps their own movement (the way they walk, run, etc.). Why do I have the feeling that the new character will be Kurtis Trent? I mean, "Lara's Shadow"?

Promising indeed.

• http://kotaku.com/5059493/eido…omb-raider-underworld-dlc

• I read online that the new character chances are 50% Kurtis Trent and 50% Original Character.

EPIC. I mean, the word seems over used, but there's just nothing else to describe how Underworld is looking right now. I'll most likely prefer it to GTA IV, no doubt. Epic seems like the perfect word since they're taking Lara Croft to places unseen - locations and media otherwise.

• I have always played Tomb Raider games on computer, so I can't imagine what it's like to play them on other console... But I'm happy that Underworld is going to be playable on so many diffrent platforms. :-)

Hmm... Another playable character, interesting... :-)

The wait is horrible, I wish I had Underworld already...

• If you feel left out as you don't have a Xbox 360 or you do own a Xbox360 and feel that next time exclusive content is handed out you might be the one missing out (in short: if you want all gamers to be treated the same), there is a petition that might interest you.

http://www.petitiononline.com/trudlc4u/petition.html

BTW: the last sentence of the petition goes for this forum as well. So if you are not interested, don't sign, don't comment, just be glad that you are the lucky one (this time!)

• Sometime this week, Microsoft is releasing two pieces of DLC early - two new outfits for Lara; Classic and Legend. On top of that, they're gonna be free!

Beautiful, aren't they?

• I've never been too fond of her Legend outfit, but I love the classic one, it looks really nice. Can't wait for them to be released, now that I have a 360 :D

• Finally some "new outfits", those have always been my greatest pleasure in Legend and Anniversary! And I love the Legend outfit ^^ My biggest question nevertheless is: Will they be usable in normal gameplay?

I must admit I hate the new replay system of Underworld! Those save games instead of the "Replay level" option from Legend and Anni just sucks! :( And getting this swimsuit for finishing the game was useless because you could only use it in treasure hunt mode. Which is pretty boring.

• I do believe that once they are downloaded, you may choose them where appropriate; Thailand, Croft Manor, Southern Mexico, Andaman Sea; for those were the ones that allowed you to choose Lara's 'normal' outfit. Whether it be a new game or Treasure Hunt mode.

• I do believe that once they are downloaded, you may choose them where appropriate; Thailand, Croft Manor, Southern Mexico, Andaman Sea; for those were the ones that allowed you to choose Lara's 'normal' outfit. Whether it be a new game or Treasure Hunt mode.

Lets hope so ;) I will check my downloads everyday from now on. And when you said appropriate I had to think about Helheim again *lol* I actually used the swimsuit for it once, not only would it be very cold to wear something like that in the Artic Sea, no, Lara gets stuck in the Himalayas in it. Gosh, that must be hard *lol* :frost

• It's been announced that in the free Outfit Pack, gamers will get the Legend outfit, classic outfit, and the two outfits attached in images. On top of that, Beneath the Ashes, the second piece of downloadable content that features an all new storyline continuing where Underworld left off will be released sometime before Christmas this year.

• You can already get the classic outfit and the Legend outfit, but a Gold membership's required (Silver members have to wait for a week, I guess). I'm downloading them in this very moment.